cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued support for Sony Vaio computers using Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista computer syst

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings from Central London. The Beverly Hills on Thames Dog Walking Area. Since June MMIX - 2009, we have used a new Sony Vaio VGN-CS21S/Red personal portable home computer as our desk-top replacement retirement computer, linked to the British Telecommunications copper public switched telephone network. First, the kind Lady who set up the system for us recommended a Be Internet Broadband connection, and this was installed. What happened to Be Internet? Write a book about it, if you possibly can. After switching to British Telecom Home Broadband, we had a slow connection, a BT Home Hub 2, and Home Hub 3, and now a BT Home Hub 6 is on the desk. However, Sony Vaio has de-merged from Sony, and is now Vaio. Sony is Sony. Our Sony Vaio enhanced version of the Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium computer operating system is no longer receiving free support from Microsoft Inc. I am hereby requesting the President of the United States of - North - America, to "Make Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista Great Again" as part of the Make America Great Again project. To Mr William Gates, and to Mr Steven Ballmer, and to Mr Simonyi, I recommend that they sign up for an online Master of Business Adminstration course with Mr Welch, who managed General Electrics Inc., USA. This will allow these three people with substantial investment in Microsoft Inc. to realise that not providing continued support for Microsoft Windows XP and for Microsoft Windows Vista will undermine the value of their past investment into Microsoft, and will adversely affect their current projects. I feel that Levi's Jeans have never let me down as a customer of Levi's Jeans. Wrangler, Lee, the same....

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'll mention it next time I go.... that's if North Korea don't make it before me. 

Message 21 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'll mention it next time I go.... that's if North Korea don't make it before me. 

Good answer @jonsie wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 24

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I've just tweeted him, consider it done
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You. I am surprised to read that Intel McAfee has serously messed up very many Microsoft Windows XP systems with a security upgrade issued in the name of Mr McAfee in 2010, who founded the company, and has since struggled with the problem of people acting in his name. As regards Wikipedia, and support for Wikipedia, I feel that the best way forward is to open Wikipedia Internet cafees world wide, where WIkipedia is locally accesible on a very large number of installed computers, preferably Microsoft XP and Microsoft Vista COmputers, and printouts can be made to prepare paper back-up of WikiPedia locally, a bit like the KallKwick Print shops system. As I am retired, these ideas are there for  anyone to make use of, taking into consideration due respect for others.

Message 24 of 24