Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 6,465
Topics: 132
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@pgn wrote:
Time's nearly up - April Fool japes stop at midday... 👀

Troooooo @pgn 

But the madness continues and is always at Alice`s Tea Party Drum Bouncy

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 8,275
Topics: 101
Ideas: 2
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Community Off Topic Gang

Here's one that has to have been a wind-up:

 

Screenshot_20190402-114433__01.jpg

nauseated face

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@pgn wrote:

Here's one that has to have been a wind-up:

 

Screenshot_20190402-114433__01.jpg

nauseated face


Well I certainly hope so, yech Rolleys

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 71,777
Topics: 549
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Community Off Topic Gang

Dunked without actually seeing a cuppa...

Posts: 6,465
Topics: 132
Registered: ‎13-02-2019

Re: Community Off Topic Gang

The Dormouse thinks those biscuit should be banned from Alice`s Tea Party - in fact banned from the whole of Wonderland - because there won`t be a need for a tea pot and nowhere for The Dormouse to sleep. And no that is not an invite to send The Dormouse to the Naughty Step, which is closed for Spring Cleaning.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Community Off Topic Gang

[ Edited ]

Deleted by me wrong thread!!!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 75,104
Topics: 694
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@Glory1 wrote:

Deleted by me wrong thread!!!


rofl Noticing the time you posted, I think you wanted The Alternative Song Titles @Glory1 ?

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 75,104
Topics: 694
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

The Dormouse thinks those biscuit should be banned from Alice`s Tea Party - in fact banned from the whole of Wonderland - because there won`t be a need for a tea pot and nowhere for The Dormouse to sleep. And no that is not an invite to send The Dormouse to the Naughty Step, which is closed for Spring Cleaning.


Spring Cleaning already done by the Mad Hatter @Mi-Amigo 

It was a dull dreary day today, so I made a point of cleaning. Paying particular attention to TNS Whistle

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

Deleted by me wrong thread!!!


rofl Noticing the time you posted, I think you wanted The Alternative Song Titles @Glory1 ?


Absolutely @Cleoriff and the song I posted @jonsie beat me to. So I chose the next song on my list. And yes I have a list; you know me and titles joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 71,777
Topics: 549
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Community Off Topic Gang


@Mi-Amigo wrote:

.......... And no that is not an invite to send The Dormouse to the Naughty Step, which is closed for Spring Cleaning.


Alice has already cleaned it.......

 

Related image