Did you mean:ย 

๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐ŸŽ„Christmas on the O2 Community ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

pexels-hert-niks-3224164.jpgHey guys,

Last Christmas, I gave you nothing as I wasnโ€™t here. This year, to save me and you from tears, Iโ€™ll give you something special. You may have noticed Christmas is around the corner and we thought we have a whole month of themed fun on here with and by you guys.

The days get colder and darker but that does mean we have more time to spend on here. I canโ€™t wait to see all of you in the Christmas topics. I have made a List below where we will link everything once it has been posted. And it does not stop there - I know ๐Ÿคฏ - after the days of the mistletoe there will be new years and we fun stuff planned for that too. This means we have 31 days of fun this month. Hold on to your stockings this will be a sleigh ride you never seen before.

I don't want a lot for Christmas.There is just one thing I need.  Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want to entertain you during the best of all months. If that isnโ€™t the ultimate lead up to Christmas I donโ€™t know what is. Cant wait to hear from you guys. HO HO HO . . .

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@LukasB wrote:

Thanks guys for helping me. 

@Cleoriff I am I ran down this morning to open my advent calender haha

I fully expected that from you @LukasB rofl

Is the advent calendar filled with liquor chocalates @LukasB ?

Message 11 of 77

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@jonsie @Cleoriff  if we are completely honest I have 2 haha - both are regular chocolates though grin

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 77

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am looking to joining Christmas with my friend and her and her dad on Christmas day and I looking forward to joining Christmas with on here with you lot on here and I am looking forward to seeing the new year in with you lot on here as my friend will have gone to bed and to sleep and sill would her mum and her dad wont be around as he don't live with my friend and her mum. so I can't wait for the fun to begin.
LGreenwood
Message 13 of 77

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine... Well, I've never seen real mistletoe, so I'll stick with the wine. And Irish coffee. And pots of my special, based on a recipe seen at a Weihnachtsmarkt in Braunschweig decades ago, fruit punch... Must dig out the recipe, I had it published somewhere on the Web...

Mit SchuรŸ, natรผrlich! ๐Ÿ˜

Message 14 of 77

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@pgn Now I've got Cliff Richard singing in my head nauseated_face nauseated_face  nauseated_face

Message 15 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

A Christmas present arrived in the post this morning ... it is from my son and daughter-in-law ... it is now with my wrapped presents in the living room

Hello @gmarkj ... will you be decorating the Hang Out for Christmas christmas_tree

I shall be spending Christmas Day and Boxing Day with my mum ... both scoffing and telly watching together ... I doubt I shall be seeing Alex and Emma as they are in Tier 3 in Leeds and Emma as a pharmacist only gets 2 days off work ... hopefully in the New Year when Emma and I have birthdays.

Is it too early to wish us all a Happy Christmas

See the source image

Message 16 of 77

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello @gmarkj ... will you be decorating the Hang Out for Christmas christmas_tree

Yes, plans are afoot for giving it a Christmas theme - we bought a small, real potted tree that will go in it with some lights and a few other decorations will go up.
Once it is all done will post some pictures so everyone can see what it's like.

With the announcement of mingling we are planning a Hangout Christmas dinner on 27th with the neighbours (we have been bubbled since the first lock down) - turkey crown with all the trimmings!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 17 of 77

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That sounds lovely @gmarkj  kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 77

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If it`s anything like your Halloween Hang Out, the Christmas one will look brilliant @gmarkj .

Can`t wait to see the photos of what you come up with.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 19 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great place for a gathering

Looking forward to the photos @gmarkj 

Message 20 of 77