You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled through snow Cat Very Happy

Jeff Valdez 

Message 154 of 1,122

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
If that's the case why does that moggy from the o2 advert insist we be more dog. Secondly i'm looking forward to the pedigree chum phase.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 155 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anticpated wrote:
If that's the case why does that moggy from the o2 advert insist we be more dog. Secondly i'm looking forward to the pedigree chum phase.

ask the Chief Exec of the ad campaign 'Be More Dog' ..... this slogan will remain in the public physche in the future to come, whether people will remember that it was an O2 thing is debatable

another thing the top dog in the world of wolves is actually The Top **bleep** 

yes, there can be Top Cat & Top Dog (pack animal) ..... we have loadsa cats where I live & Boss Cat is a small / medium sized cream Persian cat, who is not frightened of the dogs which go by when its sat on its own low front wall ..... = ..... t' Evil cat picks on my big boy Marty, who just wants to go on adventures when he's outside ..... he is a loner cat Cat Very Happy

Why did O2 drop Sean Bean in their ads, he may still be there btw, superior sexy voice ..... & a lad from Sheffield who has a footie tattoo on one of his upper arms 'Blades Forever' had it camoflagued with leaves when playing the gardener Mellors to James Wilby's invalid aristocrat many years ago in Lady Chatterly's Lover on tv

Message 156 of 1,122

Cleoriff
  • 124174 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:

You mean the terrible advert from O2? The one where they take a dog and pop a cats head on it.....

Ergo: its a dog...but hang on...the cats head has the cats vastly superior brain....Duh me O2 LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 157 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anticpated wrote:

yes anticpated Thinking that slogan of Whiskas ..... 8 out of 10 owners said their cats preferred it ..... & the ad for Bakers dog bix I think it was ..... a loada dogs running in over the hedges & fields ..... probably with O2 freaky hybrid dog/cat in lead ..... LOL

cats are independent deomestically & don't go with the crowd ..... & prefer quality which is why I'm with O2 with no intention of changing due to superior O2 shop uptown who has only once let me down ..... = ..... careless studed Saturday girl ..... never again on a Saturday ..... + also all the generous help I get on O2C it goes without saying slight_smile

what do you think @anticpated

Message 158 of 1,122

Anonymous
Not applicable

[edit] 

student 

Message 159 of 1,122

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions