Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

jonsie
  • 92920 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

She had him from a pup and she was the one who made the decision to have him put to sleep when the vet gave her that awful diagnosis. She is only 22 herself...  so a hard but brave decision for her...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for arthur cat food advert

remember the tv cat Arthur who put his paw in the tin of cat food & licked off his paw?

@Marjo probably long before your time ... it later became re-branded as 'Arthurs' ... I Googled Arthur cat & there are several adverts shown ... if I have it right one of your cats is called Arthur

My cat Marty dips his paw in the outside bird bath on the table & takes water from it = he doesn't drink from his water bowl indoors ... it was you @Cleoriff who got me onto pouring water in the 'craters' of the concrete in the yard for me to see him drink

My previous cat (black) Wispa drank from the mixer tap ... & ... I caught her drinking out of the glass of water I put out for myself on top of the fridge = there to remind me to drink more water LOL

Message 4 of 884

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

The photo says "kattomeat" which made me laugh since "katto" is roof or ceiling in my language. grin So the mental image I got is a pile of cat food on the roof!

I'll have to show one of those videos to Arthur! Yes he is indeed one of my cats @Anonymous grin

Message 5 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MarjoCan Arthur do this? This Bengal has no problems...Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 884

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Wow @Cleoriff that is some talented cat! grin I'm afraid Arthur is a bit... clumsy, I would say. tongue Not that he has tried exactly that! LOL

Haha I searched on google for "clumsy cats" and found this one. grin I don't know why but for some reason when my cats run around the flat they always end up pushing their water bowl out of place and splashing everywhere. If I throw a paper ball (favourite toy!) in the living room, somehow it always ends up in the water bowl in the end (it's in the kitchen!). Weird

clumsy cat

Message 7 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

As someone who started the Cats & Dogs thread, I wish to say I am quite unhappy about it being split ... that is all I wish to say on the matter upside_down

Message 8 of 884

Anonymous
Not applicable

No automatic alt text available.

A friend I made in my favourite cafe in Skipton gave me this today, it's from her recent trip to York, how nice of her xx Cat

Message 9 of 884

jonsie
  • 92920 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions