Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

British Summer Time 2015

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just a heads up that BST starts from tomorrow morning (Sunday 29th March at 1am)

I make no apologies for the reminder, as my family still tend to rely on me to inform them! wink

So..in practice clocks go FORWARD an hour...leaving you with an hours less sleep...:smileysad:

* I never wait till 1am... All clocks get changed as I am about to go to bed.......

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/uk/london?year=2015

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks @jonsie what what did I do wrong?

Click share on the you tube video, copy the link.

click the video tab in the reply box and paste the link.

Message 41 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've still only altered one watch (no clocks) the watch I wore to have a lunch out on Palm Sunday in pub in town

= home made large bread bun + chicken without breadcrumbs & I'd say 4 to 5 flattened chicken breasts + big chips (I don't have chips at home so enjoy them when out) + drink = under a tenner ..... oh & enough chicken for me to make up a 'doggy bag' for my cat Marty Cat Very Happy :womanvery-happy:

Message 42 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous  re todays Malaysian F!.....a bit of a shock result

More info
Winner Vettel for Ferrari ...2 Hamilton...3 Rosberg

So...although it was a damn good exciting race there will be a big post mortem about the team tactics of the 2nd and 3rd place drivers....

See how good I have been...still conscious that some people have yet to watch the race...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks Cleoriff

yep, noticed how careful you've been not to spoil anyone's fun, Clever Caring Cleoriff slight_smile

Message 44 of 44