Did you mean: 

Bank Holiday Weekend!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

So we’re coming towards the end of summer now but the good news is we still have a long weekend to enjoy!

Personally I’m going to be spending some time gardening (weather permitting), relaxing and I might pop into London to visit the Notting Hill carnival for some jerk chicken and and a dance. 

How about everyone else any interesting plans for the long weekend?

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 15.46.35.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125960 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Very boring for me. I am not going away but will be catching up on some gardening, finishing a damn good book and watching F1......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sounds perfect to me @Cleoriff

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 149369 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Driving home Sunday and recovering on Monday wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 125960 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Driving home Sunday and recovering on Monday wink

Best of luck with that. Driving anywhere on a BH weekend would not be high on my to do list Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 149369 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Sunday will be fine wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I heard 10 million extra cars on the road this weekend due to lots of UK holidays being booked. Hope your route is fairly clear @MI5

signature

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 149369 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Me too, but no rush!
Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 125960 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Well don't be driving anywhere through Calais at night (after the TV footage I watched yesterday) Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 149369 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Nor will I.
Message 10 of 12