cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's how this works: When you post you have to answer the question the previous poster asked, then leave a question of your own for the next person, ready? Anything goes! 

Have you ever taken a risk? If so what?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a rather akward situation that your kid put you into hahhahha @WispaRed7! What did you tell him afterwards???

piece of tech and only one???...If we consider a light bulb a piece of tech I'd have to go for that. Other than that fridges are great inventions and the most essential to me...

My question...

If you didn't have TVs or internet...what would you do in the evenings?

Message 21 of 41

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

probably finish decorating the bathroom much quicker than I am currently!!

or spend more time playing dress up with my daughter.

if you watch the film/tv adaptation of a book you have read, which do you prefer? and does it matter if you watch the film first or read the book first?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes it matters greatly. The films sometimes don't normally live up to the book and your own imagination, there are exceptions, but I wouldn't advocate reading a book if you saw the film first....a prime example being the Millennium Trio. Great books to read but condensed into 90 minute films which do no justice to Stieg Larsson. 

Have you ever filled your car with fuel then you go to pay and realise your wallet is sat at home laughing at you?

Message 23 of 41

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Yep. Probably second most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me!

Luckily the petrol station was 2 minutes from my house and the attendant recognised me. Had to complete the book of shame (obviously happens a lot) and come back the same day.

Have you ever sent a text/email to the person you were talking about (either in a good or bad way)?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 24 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did once send a text,  in a forwarding way, to a good friend, without deleting & substituting the other good friend's name ... it was just a chatty text, I could have done a 'group message' in an email, I apologised about it, but the friend took umbrage & I never heard from her again 😞

Message 25 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you could see yourself in terms of a fruit, which fruit would it be & why?

Message 26 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be a strawberry always surrounded by champagne, and luxury...

Have you ever had someone throw ice water on you? Ice bucket challenge? Crazy LOL

Message 27 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, and I am thankful for that

What the quality you admire the most in a person?

Message 28 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I could say integrity, but as we live in a sick world, I will go for a good sense of humour LOL

What is the most valuable thing you can give someone?

Message 29 of 41

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Time.
Message 30 of 41