Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46643 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4945 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6556 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vault-Tec welcomes you....

There are some gaming fans out there I know and there is a teeny game release arriving tomorrow that I will be benefiting from, just like others here I thought I'd create a thread where we can chat about it, as well as exchanging any tips. Get involv...

armour.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

MTU issue? Sky TV and 4G router.

Hi all,So I've been having an ongoing problem connecting my Sky+ HD box to my TP-Link MR200 4G router. The box will connect but will not download anything...I have been through the mill with sky and tp-link and it now appears that it may be an issue ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Michael Bond

Michael Bond the author of the beloved childrens character Paddington Bear has died age 91.Unbelievable to think his first story about Paddington (the marmalade loving bear from Peru) was published in 1958.R.I.P Michael. You bought joy to many childr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SKY £75 per month, it seems a bit high to me

*shrugs shoulders* I have basic SKYmy internet is through SKYI watch Game of Thrones ... & ... The Supervet ... & ... very very little else on tv, although currently interested in World Championship Snooker 'retro' tv set ... = ... little 2nd hand co...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Electrical Interference

Hello When I was with another provider, I used my phone near my pc and heard nothing from the pc speakers. Using the O2 SIM, when I start to use my phone I hear elelctrical interference from the speakers. Is this due to the fact the I am now using a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

10 new Earth planets found!

Hey guys, Great news from space! The Kepler space telescope has recently come to the end of observing over 200,000 stars in the constellation Cygnus. During it's search Kepler discovered 219 new planet candidates 10 or which are not only earth sized ...

Unknown.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Brian Cant

Childrens presenter Brian Cant has died today aged 83 He was best known for presenting BBC's Play School for 21 years from 1964, and Play Away from 1971 to 1984.R.I. P Brianhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40335213

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

United We Stand

Thoughts and prayers with everybody involved once again; another morning breaks and another act of mindless, twisted devastation breaks with it. But we must not let it break our resolve, we must not let it break us. Sometimes this country, heck this ...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Fathers' Day today

My dear dad Roy, bless him, passed away January 2016 ... I couldn't wait to have a little food celebration for dad ... = ... I scoffed the milk chocolate Bounty Bar the day I bought it last week & the small bag of Maltezers which my mum (size likes ....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos