Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21st december 2012

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2209 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

According to the Maya-calendar much people think the world will end tomorrow...

Here there are so much jokes about it, disco's and bar's make special events and such stuff...

What will you do, do you go to such a special event (to have a "reason" of sex, drugs'n'rock'n'roll), or just do what you always do?

(In my opinion the calendar will start over again and it's all humbug ^^ But I think it's funny to see people worrying about such a stuff XD)

We have our end-of-year party at the Fire Department and will drink as much as Jägermeister as we can. So Saturday will be a stay-in-bed-all-day-day.

So what do you do?

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
At least I won't have to finish the decorating.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 11 of 29

ComaChameleon
  • 2209 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@liquid

German... And I always watch the dubbed version x)

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 12 of 29

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
In meinem Körper, wo die Scham Drüse sein sollte, gibt es eine zweite genial Drüse. reale Geschichte slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I don't know German for "true" or "story" and I think that makes sense:/ haha
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 29

ComaChameleon
  • 2209 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hehe thanks grin Now I got it ^^

Do you speak German?

"True story" is such a phrase we adopted and use it untranslated. Just like "awesome", "cool", "**bleep**", "**bleep**", "weird", "freaky" [...].

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 15 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I speak German to the extent of I remember a fair few words and can mash them together to make a sentance. My spelling, grammar and sentance structure are useless. I haven't used it since my holiday to Munich last year:(

argh brilliant that explains fit:) I gave up trying to remember true and story so I google translated the real tale bit haha:(

My French is better:)

Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the world does end tomorrow... as one of my collegues in work pointed out 'well at least we will have a day's notice, because Australia will know the day before us!'

Haha she is kinda right tho, seeing as though its the 21st December there now, with them being 1 day ahead of us Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

If the Mayans are so good at predicting the future how come there are no Mayans left?

So one Mayan says to another Mayan "are you coming down the pub tonight?"

So the other Mayan says "well, I'm working on this calendar, but it's not the end of the world if I don't finish it"  slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to say goodbye and I will miss you all. Just in case.

Message 19 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I like it:) unfortunatly it won't be funny for long but its great now:D

i wonder if the Mayans knew the world was round:/ 

never know their 24 hour clock may of put Australia ahead of us:)

Message 20 of 29