❤️ 💔 One Sentence Valentines Love Story ❤️ 💔

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

❤️💔One Sentence Love Story ❤️ 💔

Morning everyone. ❤️

It's that time of year when a One Sentence Love Story is due, as it's the feast of St Valentine. This time it's a story about unrequited love, passion and betrayal, so please feel free to use the power of your imagination when you join in. The idea is, someone writes a sentence (or a short para) following on from the one before

I will then attempt to make a full story out of it at the very end. 😂

I'm hoping, @Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @J9el @MI5 @LukasB @TheresaV @RafaC ,@lewys-gp  and anyone else will join in the 'fun' 😂

I've set the scene so away we go.....

OSS Broken heart 3.jpg 

Maxine was a beautiful girl. A real head turner. She was also insane.

No-one knew this as she behaved so normally. Her colleagues at work found her to be hard working although a little shy.

Maxine hated these colleagues. All female and forever talking about their love lives. It was even worse this week as Valentine's Day was approaching. All the talk was about the presents they were expecting, the plans for meals out and the magical trips away.

Maxine didn't join in as she wasn't in a relationship. Nothing ever lasted with her boyfriends. However Maxine was going to change all that.

She had downloaded some dating app sites to her phone, Tinder, OK Cupid and Clover.

Yesterday she found three men who appealed to her. They all had different interests and Maxine thought she had a better chance of finding THE one.

She very carefully arranged to meet them all at different times allocating 2 hrs each…unless of course she found THE one.

John would be first. Meeting for coffee at the local Costa. He claimed to be an IT geek

Paul was 2nd on the list. He said he loved sports. Maxine had arranged a picnic in the park.

Finally there was George. He said he was studying English and Poetry. A few drinks in a local bar, then who knew?

Maxine got dressed and knew she looked stunning.

She packed her bag with some favourite things and set off to meet John.

He was on time and waiting in the café. Maxine thought he looked very presentable, smart suit, clean shaven and quite good looking. She sat down and John was smitten at her beauty…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Maxine could hear the police car's sirens were very close now so she ran off to her car, leaving a blood trail. Good that blood is red for Valentine's day. Leaving behind another dead body for the Police to clear up

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 31 of 63

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Maxine stopped at a local chemist and bought a bandage for her arm and drove on to the pub. She went into the toilets to clean up the wound and bandage her arm. She headed out into the bar and bought herself a stiff drink while she waited for George to turn up.

She didn`t have to wait long before George appeared.... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 32 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

He was gorgeous looking, rather languid, with longish hair. He was wearing a velvet jacket adding to his mystical charm...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 63

Mi-Amigo
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"George looks like a hippy" thought Maxine, smiling at him, and carried on thinking "I love 60s music. Oh George, you could be the one". She asked him "Are you George? I`m Maxine. Let me buy you a drink" and they settled down together in a cosy corner of the pub....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 34 of 63

TallTrees
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

George had brought Maxine a large box of Chocolates with a bow on the top and a bunch of Red Roses.

Oh said Maxine thank you so much. (Thinks that's better)

Two drinks arrive and the conversation about English and Poetry begins

George says

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 35 of 63

Mi-Amigo
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"I`m studying English and poetry. I write songs and play the guitar".

Maxine imagined George writing a song for her and playing it to her... 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 36 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Don't you just love Keats and Wordsworth George drawled....there again a bit of Poe is frighteningly good..

He started to give a poetic lesson to Maxine, which went on and on...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 63

Mi-Amigo
  • 25187 Posts
  • 814 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With George mentioning Poe, Maxine`s mind turned to remembering the lyrics "Man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allen Poe" from "I Am The Walrus" and, smiling to herself, thought "Yes, George you are my little hippy"...

Smitten by George, Maxine, completely out of her usual character, said "George, why don`t we grab a bottle of wine and go back to mine ?"...

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 38 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Sounds good said George and off they went with George showing off rather a lot, spouting poetry as they walked along. Maxine found herself getting bored...and a red mist started to descend as he wasn't paying attention to her at all really

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 63

TallTrees
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Yes said George and you can pick up your passport because I have got two valentines day tickets to Barbados leaving tonight! 

Oh said Maxine perfect let's go now, George said

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 40 of 63