Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the new Greggs Rewards?

Sir-Digby-CC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I understand, instead of getting a free drink 4 x a month .... we now get 1 drink for the price of £1 per month?

Am I reading the info correctly?

Thanks, Lee.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9120 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

The "old" Greggs on O2 Priority ended today (Wednesday). 

We will presumably get more detail about the "new" scheme tomorrow ! 👍

Message 11 of 14

batemansxxxb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it’s poor, especially in relation to what Vodafone offer,I was under the impression before reading the offer today, that it would be one coffee & one savoury treat per week, not per month & not at. £1 each either, o2 has nothing to offer any longer to me, even the data signal s slow a lot of the time,  I’ll be going elsewhere once my contract is up

Message 12 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11489 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@batemansxxxb 

Cant blame you, but Vodafone and Three who offer similar offers have done the same in the past with no notice. 

But if you need your Greggs fix, then there are other vendors who offer it slight_smile 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9120 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

You @batemansxxxb have been looking at the "old" offers, which were weekly and free, rather than the "new" offers, which are monthly and cost £1 each. 

The new offers are priced similarly to the Caffe Nero on Three+, which is also £1. 

I do wonder how the "new" O2 Priority offerings will work out. On a monthly basis, there seems to have been a significant reduction in codes. Unless it is anticipated that the £1 charge will lead to less codes being utilised, I can envisage a situation whereby all of the codes will have been used by half way through the month.    

Message 14 of 14