cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far!

At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives here on the community in the past, such as the O2 Aura trial (which is actually still ongoing!). Well it's good news, we have a new exciting opportunity coming up soon and this one relates to O2 Priority! slight_smile

We are currently looking for active members of the O2 community who are interested in joining our O2 Priority Research Panel. As part of this group, you will be invited to join a private community space which we will use to occasionally ask for feedback and thoughts about the O2 Priority app. This can vary from simple forum discussions about the Priority app and related topics, to some more interactive little tasks, questionnaires, and occasionally even some potential one-on-one research sessions, if some of you would be up for thatcool

We're looking for different types of Priority users with all types of experience levels from "super users" to occasional - and don't worry, even if you haven't used Priority at all yet, or have done so in the past and stopped, you're still welcome to join as we feel your participation would still be valuable! Smiley Happy

If this sounds like something you want to get involved with and you're interested in helping to shape the future of the Priority app, please let us know your thoughts by replying to this topic, or if you prefer, you can also send me or anyone in the community team a Private Message.

Thanks everyone in advance for your interest! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any initial questions! thumbsup

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Kind like "Priority Seating", you read it here first 😁

I know people who used Priority for tickets, swore by it - but their Week of Prizes Events seem always to pass me by.

I'm in! 

Message 2 of 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I'm in... (trouble normally!)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 32

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@pgn@gmarkj great stuff! I'll add your names to the list and we'll be in touch with more info soon. If you have any questions in the mean time let us know. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 32

KernelPanic
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, count me in.

Message 5 of 32

AimsLW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m always open to trialing this! slight_smile
Message 6 of 32

Salem874
  • 42 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Count me in, regular user of O2 Priority
Message 7 of 32

LisaF
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Me too please
Message 8 of 32

Gracjan
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'm IN!
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition
Message 9 of 32

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have used Priority for the free hot drinks at Caff Hero and last week I priority to book the £0.50 live stream gig. I am intrested in being invord on the O2 Priority Research.

LGreenwood
Message 10 of 32