cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far!

At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives here on the community in the past, such as the O2 Aura trial (which is actually still ongoing!). Well it's good news, we have a new exciting opportunity coming up soon and this one relates to O2 Priority! slight_smile

We are currently looking for active members of the O2 community who are interested in joining our O2 Priority Research Panel. As part of this group, you will be invited to join a private community space which we will use to occasionally ask for feedback and thoughts about the O2 Priority app. This can vary from simple forum discussions about the Priority app and related topics, to some more interactive little tasks, questionnaires, and occasionally even some potential one-on-one research sessions, if some of you would be up for thatcool

We're looking for different types of Priority users with all types of experience levels from "super users" to occasional - and don't worry, even if you haven't used Priority at all yet, or have done so in the past and stopped, you're still welcome to join as we feel your participation would still be valuable! Smiley Happy

If this sounds like something you want to get involved with and you're interested in helping to shape the future of the Priority app, please let us know your thoughts by replying to this topic, or if you prefer, you can also send me or anyone in the community team a Private Message.

Thanks everyone in advance for your interest! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any initial questions! thumbsup

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 21 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well maybe someone should respond then @jonsie? 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 32

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well maybe someone should respond then @jonsie? 😉

Yeah, you'd have thought ... 🤫

Message 23 of 32

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone the priority research panel is indeed still ongoing. I'll drop those interested a message with more details. 🙂

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 24 of 32

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This sounds like an interesting prospect that I’m tempted to join, but I’m wondering what exactly is needed from me and how it works?

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 26 of 32

Neworderfan84
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is this still a thing? I might be interested then 🫣😊

Message 27 of 32

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Neworderfan84 this is indeed still a thing! I'll drop you a private message with all the details and we can go from there. 🙂

signature

Message 28 of 32

Neworderfan84
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you! 😊 

Message 29 of 32

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I interested in it but I don't know if I am aloud to as I have already been involved in it last year.

LGreenwood
Message 30 of 32