Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 9th September Onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

I hope you enjoyed the sunny weather over the last couple of days! This week I will be taking you through the Priority offers for a change, and there are some gems in there, I tell you 😉

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

Salon-quality tans for sun-kissed seas and sands

Between the salty water, the strong breeze, and let’s face it, the rain, your skin can sometimes take a battering at the beach. Protect your most precious asset with the Bondi Sands September Glow collection for just £25 (RRP £45.96). Your Bondi Sands collection features a smorgasbord of skincare worth celebrating: Bondi Sands Aero Self-Tanning Foam, Bondi Sands Coconut Body Wash, Pure Gradual Tanning Lotion, and an application mitt. All you need to focus on is where to get your ice creams from. And, of course, you’ll get a link to an exclusive Bondi Sands Apple Music/Spotify 'Confidence Boost' playlist to help get the good time beach vibes going asap. Skin-credible stuff.

Ends Sun 19 Sept | Read more

6130eb58e5d018333f1b0ac0-1125x750.jpeg

Savour a sip from Champagne’s oldest chateau

When it comes to experiences, there are few fancier than sipping a fizzing glass of Champagne.

Indulge your Champagne senses with your chance to win a tasting trio from three iconic Champagne houses plus two elegant Dartington Crystal glasses. Where to start with this sparkling, shimmering selection of signature cuvées? Veuve Clicquot’s iconic label and its rich, complex bubbly have been guarantees of quality for centuries. Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial is a classic blend of Champagne grapes – Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, renowned for its bright fruitiness and elegance. Completing the trio is Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, with its vibrant pale-yellow colour, from the oldest house in Champagne. Of course, the very best Champagne should be served in the very best glassware, so you’ll also get two Dartington Crystal glasses that look as fine as the Champagne tastes. Please drink responsibly - https://www.drinkaware.co.uk

Ends Mon 20 Sept | Read more

612f6d1fe5d018333f1ab931-1125x750.jpeg

Headline your own festival from the comfort of home

If you’ve ever daydreamed about organising your dream festival, with your favourite bands, no bathroom queues, and a comfy bed at the end the day, this is the prize for you. Achieve festival nirvana with your chance to win a Nintendo Switch™ and a copy of FUSER VIP Edition. Plus, nine lucky runners-up will each win a copy of FUSER VIP Edition on their choice of platform (Nintendo Switch, Epic/Steam PC, Xbox, and PlayStation). From the creators of Rock Band and Dance Central, FUSER is a new nonstop virtual music festival where you and your friends control the music, and share it with the world. FUSER puts a library of 100 tracks including songs from the world’s top artists at your fingertips, such as Billie Eilish, Cardi B, Childish Gambino, DMX, Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Post Malone, The Weeknd, and more. Complete challenges to unlock new skills, content and customise options to tailor the look and feel of your unique style – after all, it’s your festival.

Ends Mon 20 Sept | Read more

6130efc1e5d018333f1b0bd6-1125x750.jpeg

Get your game face on

At the end of a long week, there’s nothing better than a nice relaxing time spent saving the world or fighting off an army of enemies. Enjoy some serious console time with an hour-long pass for you and a mate to play or compete at Belong Gaming Arena every Friday (RRP £10). Take your choice from 20 locations across the UK, all set up with the high-end, high-performance gaming gear – and snacks – you need to win. Whether you want to get the gang together again and game with mates IRL, or take your chances as a lone wolf, this is your time to experience gaming on a whole new level. Your mission starts now.

Ends Fri 24 Dec | Read more

612f5b8257e650198cc3b329-1125x750 (1).jpeg

What do you think of this week's Priority offers? I would certainly be up for keeping (more like actually getting) a summer tan on! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

A Good variety. Will be entering the Switch and champagne ones. My nephew is a serious gamer, like his uncle, I may go look at the gaming Arena as a treat for him.

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 2 of 3

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Nothing there that even remotely interests me this time, I'm afraid - I'll stick with my free sausage rolls.... 😬

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 3 of 3