Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 6th May Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

Thursday means treats. So here we are with our favourite treats from the Priority Offers. This time it is all about connecting with mother nature 🌳.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Short break. Long-lasting memories

Sometimes it’s amazing to discover what’s been right on our doorstep all along. So, if you’re in the mood for a stay-cay, we’ve got an array of amazing short breaks around the UK, which you can indulge in with a whopping 25% off. Whether it’s a quaint Victorian Hotel in the idyllic surrounds of Exmoor National Park, a city break with sparkling cream tea in historic Bath, a Liverpool FC stadium tour and overnight stay, or even a Cornish coastal escape with a hydrothermal spa experience, this is your chance to discover the many charms of Britain for less. Make 2021 one to remember, with a short break that’ll live long in the memory.

Ends Thu 13 May | Read more

6091216c67f29e0303bcc607-1125x750.jpeg

Make your garden look bloomin’ marvellous

Bright, colourful, cheerful, and loud, flowers truly are the Jack Black of the plant world. Now your garden can also rock with a Pollinator Beebom and Butterflybom Seedbom bundle for just £8.90 (RRP £10.90). Seedboms are the friendly bombs that grow. Packed with a mix of organic peat-free compost and wildflower or herb seeds, each one has the power to transform unloved spaces with a blast of life. Opt for the book route and grab a copy of Omar, The Bees and Me: A sustainability story about making little wins for our big planet, and the bee-nifits of ‘bee corridors’. All more than enough to create a buzz. Get planting.

Ends Sun 16 May | Read more

608962e45de70c5cf40ea00e-1125x750.jpeg

608bd444e051760a143998c2-1125x750.jpeg

GO APE Scotland

If the kids have plenty of practice swinging from the rafters, we’ve got great news for them - and the rafters. Give your kings and queens of the jungle the chance to shine with 20% off Tree Top Adventures at Go Ape (RRP from £19). Kids of all ages can get their Tarzan on at tree top playgrounds packed with intricate crossings, wobbly bridges, and brilliant zip wire finales. It’s the perfect way to blow off steam after school or replace yet another weekend walk. Take your pick from three difficulty levels: for younger kids, older kids, and teens, with each dialling up the adventure and fun. With centres across the UK, you’ll be sure to find a treetop trek near you. Ready to swing into action?

608987bd5de70c5cf40ea86c-1125x750.jpeg

Ready, set, om

If you’ve spent the past year nailing the downward dog (and becoming a leggings-wearing pro), we’re here to give your yoga poses more pep. You’ve got nine chances to win a Wrapped in Magic yoga bundle (RRP £151.85), that’s both great for your practice and the world. Win, win. Crafted from sustainable rubber, your Lunar Paws mat offers high performance, no matter what waves life sends your way. Etched into the mat are tiny mountains and hidden symbols just waiting to be discovered. All packaging is plastic-free and 100% recyclable - it’s no wonder people are bending over backwards for this prize. Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 17 May | Read more

608bdd0ae051760a14399b27-1125x750.jpeg

Park picnics with perfect pours

When it comes to summertime socials, the park beats the pub in all but two ways: more spiders (unless you’re very unlucky with your local), and fewer professionally made cocktails. We can’t help with the arachnids, but we do have your back when it comes to perfectly poured drinks, thanks to this pocket cocktail kit, yours for just £12.50, including delivery (RRP £18.50). Take your pick of six sensational cocktail collections, including Gin Lover, Whiskey Lover, Vodka Lover, Mojito and Margarita, Tequila Lover, and Mixed. Each kit contains a range of four lively drinks in travel-friendly, single-serve bottles, presented in a beautiful gift box. Just add ice for the full bartender-quality experience (and watch out for those spiders).

6086e4e65de70c5cf40e143e-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourite offers this week? Who has a green thumb? Or are you rather into having a relaxed picnic in the park and some zen with yoga? What about our adrenaline junkies - are you seeking a thrill in the tree tops? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Awesome offers this week, Lukas! The Butterflybomb and Beebomb sound like a great way to add colour and attract pollinators heart_eyes

Message 2 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

With me getting into Pilates lately, I sure wouldn't mind that Yoga set upside_down

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Very keen on the bee and butterfly bombs. Adds colour to any garden and helps the insects.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@O2EmmaLouise @Cleoriff The bombs look so cool - I just dont have a garden to plant them in

@jonsie Take me with you pleaseeeeeee

signature

Message 6 of 6