Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 3rd October onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

I hope your month has started well. It's our first Priority offers update for October and I hope you'll find it interesting. slight_smile

There's plenty for everyone and their families to be involved in over the coming weeks. Plenty of discounts and prize draws that could work out as a fantastic day out, including cheaper tickets to Champions Tennis and a free day out to Delta Force paintball.

• You still have a few days left to enter our Black Eyed Peas prize draw, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience a meet & greet with the band! Do we have any BEP fans in the community? Happy Dance
  • The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is still available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday now to make your day even better. Coffee Additionally, check for a prize draw in the Priority app where you can win a whole year of free coffee at Caffe Nero!
  • You can get 50% off custom phone cases from Case Station if you fancy a new phone case so check that out.
  • Don’t forget as well, our weekly offer of a free drink at Greene King pubs is still with us on Thursday.

Also, congrats to this week's confirmed winners too - 9 lucky people are off to see Shania Twain at the O2 this week, and 3 lucky gamers will be able to bring home a PS4 Pro with a copy of Black Ops 4! (I might be slightly jealous) grin

Which offers are you going for this week on Priority? Let us know in the comments!

Weekly Priority News

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Id give the ps4 one a go
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
Id give the ps4 one a go

Yeah that one looked really cool! I'm not sure if I would be personally super interested in playing Black Ops for long though as it's not my style of game really, but the console itself would be amazing! grin

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Strange....

I entered (or tried to...) the draw for the Black EP's and it came up with an error message stating it wasn't available on my account. Went back to it and it was no longer showing with any of the meet & greet options. Why?

Message 4 of 6

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Just picked up the two complimentary Stylist Live tickets - thank you grin

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35918 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

£1,095'worth of Nero Coffee and a reusable cup aught my eye - fingers X-ed. fingers_crossed

Message 6 of 6