Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 3rd June Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are we all? It is time for my weekly special and I won’t disappoint. Wether you are a gamer or an outdoor person - this weeks Priority Offers have everything you need and more.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Get in the game with the world’s most sought-after console

Every good games night involves the perfect snacks, the right mates, and of course, the joy of beating them at every game. With five PlayStation Lounges around the country, Belong Gaming Arenas know a thing or two about elite tier gaming. In fact, Belong Arenas are designed to offer a friendly social space for competitive gamers, social players, and new faces in the world of gaming. So, why not visit one of Belong’s PlayStation Lounges (in Oxford Street, Sutton, Trafford Centre, Bristol City Centre and Lakeside) to get hands on with the latest PlayStation 5 console and top tier accessories. Tried the PlayStation 5 and ready to level up your at-home games night? Well, here’s the chance to win the all-new PlayStation 5 from Belong. Take your gaming to the next level with smooth and fluid high-frame-rate gameplay at up to 120fps, near-instant load times for installed PS5™ games, unbelievably vibrant and lifelike colours, and deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback. Want to get your hands on the world’s most desirable console? Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 14 Jun | Read more

60b0baf7c0030808569250e5-1125x750.jpeg

Take your gaming up a level

If you’re a gamer who’s at-home sessions are being let down by lag or upset with downloading updates, we’ve got something for you. Enjoy a premium gaming experience with a free hour-long pass to play or compete at Belong Gaming Arenas. There are 25,000 codes available on a first come, first served basis. Take your choice from 20 locations across the UK, all set up with the high-end, high-performance gaming gear you need. Whether you want to get the gang together again and game with mates IRL, or take your chances as a lone wolf, this is your time to experience gaming on a whole new level. Your mission starts now.

Ends Sun 13 Jun | Read more

60a4fe72c0030808568fdd18-1125x750.jpeg

Fancy a dining experience, with a fun football twist?

TOCA Social is the world’s first social entertainment venue with a football twist at The O2 London this summer. The game-changing experience will launch in the capital during what is set to be a bumper summer of sport. For the first time, TOCA Social will bring together the worlds of social entertainment, flavoursome food, unique cocktails, and immersive football games under one roof. As a Priority member, you will get one week early access to booking dates and 50% off your booth booking at TOCA Social (usually £65 per hour, for up to 12 guests). Guests will also be able to enjoy a world-class food and drinks menu, created by Michelin trained chef, Ross Clarke. The menu will be brimming with creative and unexpected dishes inspired by modern Americana with twists from around the world, including Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich and Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl. The venue has been styled to offer the perfect day and night out experience and will include a dessert room filled with ‘Willy Wonka’ inspired creations including a DIY soft serve bar, a DJ booth, and three sophisticated bars with an array of drinks options from cocktails to ingenious mocktails.

Ends Tue 29 Jun | Read more

60afcd0652ebd43633ce0f28-1125x750.jpeg

Reconnect with the great outdoors by going a little wild

Want a UK summer getaway that’s just a bit different to the rest? Here’s some inspiration: Choose between a coffee table book, or a bottle of The Botanist Islay Dry Gin when you make a booking at one of Canopy & Stars’ collection of unique, creative places to stay in the outdoors. Newly published Stay Wild gives you all the inspiration you need to disconnect from the day-to-day and reconnect with the great outdoors. The book includes a series of features on 'The Joy of Being Bored'.

Alternatively, opt for the bottle of The Botanist Islay Dry Gin, conceived, distilled and hand-crafted on the Island of Islay, It’s a truly unique drink, boasting 22 hand-foraged, local herbs and flowers delicately and slowly distilled with nine classic gin botanicals. It’s all the motivation you need to get out into the wild.

Ends Sun 27 Jun | Read more

60afc7bcc003080856921e99-1125x750.jpeg

An easy, sustainable - and fun - way to get around

Tyre-d of the same old journey every day? Take your commute up a gear with 20% off everything at electric bike experts MATE Bike UK. An easy, sustainable alternative to driving or public transport, electric bikes are perfect for weekend jaunts, trips to the shop, and of course, getting back to work again. They’re also easily foldable, lightweight, and jam-packed with smart features like full suspension, disc brakes, powerful motor, long-lasting battery, and all-terrain tires. Already riding the electric bike wave? You can also pick up high-quality accessories, from security locks and saddles, to tyres and tube sealant from the pedal pros at MATE Bike UK.

Ends Mon 14 Jun | Read more

60af8914c003080856921069-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Are you a gamer or an explorer? Let me know below what you like this week.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

#1 Son @Chris3 has already snigged an entry into the gaming competition, as one of the "he and 5 mates" prizes shows as being run in a town about 30mins up the road from his house,@LukasB.👍

Plus a free small pizza and a drink, some guys are easy pleased 🤣

Message 2 of 6

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn I am one of those guys joy Just the pizza would be enough for me haha

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I would love a summer getaway cry

signature

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

I would love a summer getaway cry

And me @TheresaV  although just to chill out with a book and my PC. Not interested in an activity weekend thanks...A change of scenery would do it for me x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I completely agree @Cleoriff! I would love to sit outside of one those cabins somewhere out in the nature, read a book and enjoy the sunshine heart_eyes I think we all are in need of a change of scenery

signature

Message 6 of 6