Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 26th November Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing today? Next week it is already December and that means there is no more holding back from me with all things Christmas. I am already watching all the Christmas movies and in case you need some inspiration: Home Alone is on Disney+.

I have also checked this weeks Priority offers and have picked my favourites for you. And guess what there is some good Christmas stuff in there too 😉

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Taste wines from around the world, with no travelling

Fancy taking your taste buds on a world tour this December without stepping out the front door? O2 have got just the ticket. O2 are bringing you a virtual wine tasting session when you buy a tasting case of wine from Laithwaite’s for £40 (usually £64.94), delivered to your door for free. The session will take place on Wednesday 09/12/20 at 7pm and will be run by Laithwaite’s wine expert, Grant Hedley. Your tasting case will include two Kiwi Sauvignons, two Argentinian Malbecs and two Beaujolais-Villages. So, you’ll have three full-sized bottles for your wine tasting session and three for your wine rack. Glasses at the ready. It’s time to discover a new favourite wine or three this festive season.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5fad589c5f150300301cbced-1125x750.jpeg

Create your own (augmented) Mandalorian reality

Become a bounty hunter and bring the world of The Mandalorian to life in your own space. Google, Lucasfilm and Disney teamed up to bring the magical world of The Mandalorian to life in AR on 5G Google Pixels and other select 5G Android phones. Dropping just in time for The Mandalorian, Season 2. The Mandalorian’s adventures arrive in your reality with the all-new immersive AR app. Interact with characters and discover hidden features as you bring scenes from The Mandalorian Season 1 to life in your space. Retrace The Mandalorian’s steps, find the Child, and harness the Force, all featuring life-sized versions of your favorite characters.

Ends Mon 21 Dec | Read more

5fbcde88cff47e0030a13c79-1125x750.jpeg

Treat a loved one (or yourself) to a new experience

Will it be socks again this Christmas? Or can we interest you in something a little more hands-on? O2 are bringing two lucky winners a £500 Gift Card to spend on anything at Virgin Experience Days. So, the only choice you’ll need to make is whether to treat yourself, or a loved one, from a choice of over 3000 experiences - from adventure days to hotel stays. Enter now and you could be on your way to mastering something new in the New Year - good luck.

Ends Mon 7 Dec | Read more

5fb79ff1d601800030222f44-1125x750.jpeg

Get an insta-ready glow up

‘Tis the season to go ‘out out’ without actually stepping out. Dress up from the waist up and get selfie ready for those Christmas nights in. O2 are bringing you a Lottie London 12 Days of Slay Advent Calendar for just £7.95 (RRP £14.95), plus £1.95 standard delivery. With 11 miniatures - including a mix of their best-selling lip, face and eye products - and one full size transforming liquid lipstick, it contains everything you need to create killer looks for the festivities. Order your advent calendar today and get ready to dazzle in front of the cameras this Christmas.

Ends Sun 6 Dec | Read more

5fb67642d60180003021f28d-1125x750.jpeg

Watch Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics live from The O2

As you mean so much to us, we are going to give you your best night in this December. Join us for Pete Tong and The Heritage Orchestra conducted by Jules Buckley presents Ibiza Classics. The show is being streamed from The O2 arena and you are all invited to get dressed up, pour yourself a drink and dance the night away. Being at home doesn’t need to be boring. Upon booking your ticket for the event, you will be sent a unique code to access the stream on 19 December. On the night you will enter this code onto the Live Now site to join the party. Don’t worry, we will also send you a reminder email on the night so you won’t miss out. The event is on Saturday 19/12/20 at 9pm. See you there.

Ends Sat 19 Dec | Read more

5fbf77b5d6018000300510a0-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Are you already looking for some Christmas presents? And who is obsessed with the Mandalarion and cannot wait to see baby Yoda IRL?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 and @Cleoriff are you in for a wine tasting? And @jonsie are we doing a make over with some make up? joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

@MI5 and @Cleoriff are you in for a wine tasting? And @jonsie are we doing a make over with some make up? joy

Oh Yeah!!

Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Already stocked up on Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages from Tesco for Christmas @LukasB......
Hmmm, but paid quite a bit more than the offer here so may give it some thought....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@jonsie will we be so pretty joy

@MI5 If we know one thing - you can never have enough wine. It always disappears joy

signature

Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yep, I've noticed that too wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions
Must admit was interested in the Ibiza tickets until i read for the free ticket you have to pay a booking fee, ok its only 50p but it seems a bit odd and a bit petty!!
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I'm not a wine buff @LukasB 

I dilute any wine with lemonade...I know, what a peasant rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @LukasB the tickit for the live from the o2 for £0.50. Do you know if I will be ably to buy the tickit sometime next week as I don't have the £0.50 this week to buy the tickit but I should the £0.50 to buy the tickit next week?

LGreenwood
Message 9 of 12

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Luke30 I think they are on a first come first served basis - so you might be lucky to get one next week.

signature

Message 10 of 12