Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 1st July 2020 onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

hope you are doing well. Only a a few hours left until super Saturday when the pubs and restaurants reopen and we can all enjoy an ice cold beverage again. But before we all go for munchies we sure deserve a treat. I looked at this weeks Priority Offers and picked my favourites.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Have a change of view

They say your home is your castle, but of late it’s felt more like a fortress. Well now it’s time to let down the drawbridge and start planning to get out and about. With 25% off on ‘Days out and Tours’ from Virgin Experience Days, you could be visiting palaces, taking in London from The View from The Shard, walking in the footsteps of your idols at your team’s stadium or enjoying the vista from the Northern Belle Luxury Train. It’s the escape we’ve all been waiting for to make our days that bit more special. If that doesn't strike your fancy, pick from thousands of other experiences for yourself or as a gift for a friend.

Ends Mon 27 Jul | Read more

5efd9a575f1503003040d759-1125x750.jpeg

Prepare for a summer packed full of fun

Parents rejoice. School summer holidays are just round the corner, so it’s nearly time to take that teacher’s hat off and go back to being good old mum and dad.

But with foreign holidays ‘up in the air’, you can still jet off to Costa Del Fun with a chance to win £1000 worth of top toys from Hamleys. With a jam-packed bundle full of the very latest books, crafts, games and puzzles, the kid’s will soon forget about their buckets and spades.

Ends Tue 14 Jul | Read more

5efb1325e828860030a78351-1125x750.jpeg

Crash. Bang. Wallop

It’s back and it’s hopping mad. Your favourite marsupial is back and more N.Sane than ever. This ridonkulous prize will set you up to tackle the original trilogy of Crash Bandicoot titles, as well as racing your buddies for glory. Three lucky winners will win a whopping games bundle - a Nintendo Switch Lite Console (RRP £199.99) with Crash™ Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (RRP £34.99) and classic Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy (RRP £34.99).

Ends Mon 13 Jul | Read more

5ef9b83946e0fb00300d3dd0-1125x750.jpeg

Kick-start your summer with a case of six wines

Enjoying quality time with friends and family this summer is top of everyone’s agenda.

Our diaries are now packed full of BBQ’s and park picnics. And we’re here to help pack your fridge full of perfectly chilled whites for those long-awaited reunions. O2 are offering a case of Laithwaite’s Sauvignon Blanc, including the award-winning Sunday Bay from New Zealand, for just £47.94 (usually £66.44). Your case includes two Abbesse Sauvignon Blanc, two Nelson Bay Sauvignon Blanc, one La Folie de Pierre Sauvignon Blanc and one Nelson Bay Sauvignon Blanc.

Ends Sun 12 Jul | 

What are you guys going for? I am the biggest Crash Bandicoot fan - I need to win this! Can someone win it for me? Have I missed anything? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36192 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Better wine deals from Virgin Wines, tbh:

Screenshot_20200704-072222.jpg