Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 15th October Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

How are you doing? What a week this has already been. The new iPhone12 is out and we launched our Priority Research Panel (let me know if you like to be part of it).

Now it is time to look after ourselves and treat ourselves to something extra nice. I looked at this weeks Priority Offers and picked my favourites. So here we go.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Your chance to go down in gaming history

Want to show off your skills across a range of games at a legendary event in London? Let’s play. Our Level Up Showdown tournament is set to bring together top gaming influencers at Oxford Street’s Belong Arena, where they’ll battle it out on diverse titles from Halo 3 to Tekken to Fall Guys. You can watch it on Twitch. Or you can be there, as a player. To earn one of two spots at the Level Up Showdown, you'll first need beat up to 200 other players and win our virtual Recruitment Tournament playing Tekken 7 on Thursday 29/10/20 from 18:30 - 23:30. If you win the Recruitment Tournament, you’ll bag a trip for two to London to play at the event. Plus - you’ll also get £500 GAME Reward Points. Register, get practising and prepare to be crowned champion.

Ends tomorrow 11:45am | Read more

5f7b0d03e8288600308b0798-1125x750.jpeg

Your chance to give home workouts a spin

Want to get fit in your flat? Or get healthy at home? Then saddle up for the ride. O2 are bringing you the chance to win a Stages SC2 Exercise Bike (RRP £1950) - just like the ones used in Psycle's London gyms. Plus, you can sweat it out with a year’s membership to Psycle at Home (RRP £420). Take advantage of all ride, barre, strength and yoga workouts and reap the benefits from the comfort and convenience home. Enter now and give a new meaning to the ‘spin cycle’ in the kitchen in your house.

Ends Mon 26 Oct | Read more

5f857408e82886003092813a-1125x750.jpeg

Lift your spirits this autumn

The crackle of gin over ice. The chink of glass on glass. Sound like a perfect evening in? Then you’re in luck. O2 are giving you the chance to win 1 of 20 Chase GB Gin Gift Sets (RRP £52.99). Arriving in a luxury presentation gift box and containing a bottle of premium Chase GB Gin as well as two highball glasses, it’s the perfect excuse for a cosy winter night in. So enter now and get ready to feel your spirits soar, as you raise a glass (or two).

Ends Wed 28 Oct | Read more

5f7c84e25f15030030d27ab5-1125x750.jpeg

Enjoy a good laugh for a good cause

Fancy watching a top Manchester comedy gig from the comfort of your own home? Then this should bring a smile to your face. O2 are bringing you an exclusive recording of the Nodding Dog comedy show, which took place as part of Headstock Festival on Tuesday 06/10/20 to help raise awareness for mental health issues. The line-up includes 10 top comedians including Brennan Reece, Freddy Quinne and Lindsey Davis. So, make sure you’re sitting comfortably, then get ready to enjoy some top stand-up comedy.

Ends Tue 27 Oct | Read more

5f85c1a0e828860030929382-1125x750.jpeg

Tip to toe indulgence

Wouldn’t it be nice to focus fully on yourself every once in a while? Relax, everything’s in hand. O2 are bringing you Skimono’s award winning Mani Pedi Comfort Collection for just £15 (RRP £40), plus £1.95 P&P. The Collection contains two pairs of Intense Nourishment+ Hand Masks and two Total Conditioning+ Foot Masks to give you that luxurious spa feel for your hands and feet. So, get ready to refresh and rejuvenate, as you pamper yourself in the comfort of your own home. It’s time for a little me time.

Ends Sun 25 Oct | Read more

5f805ae65f15030030d3488a-1125x750.jpeg

—————————————

What do you think about the offers? Are you up for a Tekken Tournament or rather a workout from home. Or what about a nice Gin while while enjoying a Mani Pedi? Let me know what you think below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Oh dear @LukasB 

I'm well past giving home workouts a spin....I am not a gamer and don't like gin. Also I go somewhere to have a mani/pedi rofl

However, I do like a good laugh so would give the comedy gig a watch..yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

haha @Cleoriff I really should be going for a spin but I'd rather have a gin gamin night joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

haha @Cleoriff I really should be going for a spin but I'd rather have a gin gamin night joy

I understand that @LukasB ...there again, you are a young lad who loves gaming (and gin) kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4