Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 15th April Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Good morning guys,

how are we all doing today? For those of you that didn’t know yet Instant Winners are back. We have a thread about it here. But of course this isn’t the only thing that is new on O2 Priority. I picked some of my favourite offers this week.

Not only are the stores back open but there is also not one but two offers at one of Britains culinary temples of goodness….

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Enjoy a free Greggs Breakfast Roll, Sausage Roll or Vegan Sausage Roll

If the first part of the week is about putting the hard yards in, we think the second part should be about letting loose and having fun. So, here’s a treat to get the fun part of your week off to a flier: Enjoy a free Breakfast Roll until 11am from Greggs, each Friday or Saturday.

606ed077954a2777b6521bca-1125x750 (1).jpeg

Or

Enjoy a free Sausage Roll or Vegan Sausage Roll from Greggs all day, each Friday or Saturday. One per person, per week. One per person, per week. First come, first served. While stocks last. Prep your taste buds for tasty omelette, bacon, or sausages in a pillowy soft breakfast roll. Just add a dash of sauce (red or brown - your weekend, your call).Ready to roll on the good times? You’ve earned it.

Available tomorrow 7:00am | Read more here and here

606ed477954a2777b6521cc9-1125x750.jpeg

Our stores in England and Wales are open again, get £50 off any handset, tablet or watch

We’ve missed you.It feels like it’s been forever, but we are back and cannot wait to see you again in-store. To celebrate, we’re giving you a £50 voucher to spend on an O2 Refresh tariff, with your voucher being applied to the Device Plan. The voucher can be used to get that piece of tech you’ve been longing after during lockdown. Why not put it towards the cost of a new handset, tablet or perhaps a new watch? Remember though, redemption is only valid in-store (well of course it is because that is what we are celebrating). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher discounting offer.

Ends Wed 5 May | Read more

6065ddfc31888622b955cae1-1125x750.jpeg

Premium kids bikes. Exchange as they grow

You know how it is and how quickly they grow. That bike you bought them for Christmas becomes too small in a flash. Well, we have teamed up with The Bike Club to bring you a “wheelie” good solution. We’re giving you the first two months, for just £2. By joining the Bike Club, you will always have the right-sized premium lightweight bikes for your children, at every age, every stage. You can choose between a new or refurbished bike. Simply exchange for the next size up whenever your child grows. Not only does it mean you always have the perfectly sized bikes for your children, but it also means outgrown bikes no longer sit unloved, rusting away. You can choose from all the best brands including Forme, Frog, Squish, and Strider. The Bike Club is a kid’s bike subscription service. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

Ends Wed 28 Apr | Read more

Your fourth chance to be an Instant Winner

Head to Priority between midday 12/04/21 and 11:59am 17/04/21 and tap ‘USE NOW’ to get your Unique Entry Code. Follow the link to the Instant Winners entry page and enter your code to see if you’re an Instant Winner. It’s best to reveal your daily code then use it when you want - it’ll expire once the day’s window closes. All together there are 20,002 chances to win. Keep in mind it’s not first-come, first-served. Winners will be randomly selected at different times throughout the day. You can only enter once - enter at 13:01 if you wish, but you could be just as likely to win at 21:57. It’s best to get your daily code then use it when you want. Come back at midday Thursday 15/04/21 to take part - see you then!

Available today 12:00pm | Read more

606f0723954a2777b652287e-1125x750.jpeg

What is your offer of the week? And how much do you want a free Greggs treat? Let me know below…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@LukasB

Shame I'm on a diet and exercise kick, but may have to cheat to get the free Gregg's 🙂 or my missus will use it
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I feel you @madasaf1sh I want one so bad but also trying to keep my life together joy We both know what will happen...

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3