Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with early entry ticket

Sasm92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've bought expensive early entry tickets to see RHCP this Saturday and I can't find any information on times. Ticketmaster has no information and O2 Priority doesn't either. I feel like I've been conned in to buying a more expensive ticket for nothing because it's as if early entry doesn't mean anything.

I just want to know what time I can enter 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sasm92 

According to this, doors open at 6.00pm. 

https://www.london-stadium.com/news/2022/june/important-event-information.html

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Sasm92 

The doors open at 4pm, have a look for Live Nation on google, also you really need to speak to TicketMaster or the information on the tickets...

You need to search for Golden Circle Entry tickets

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Sasm92
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I looked on live nation and they don't provide a time, unless 4pm is the early entry since the venue website says 6pm. Also I've just got early entry to GA pitch

I don't know how to contact Ticketmaster, their app is a POS since it's got a very limited set of help questions which don't apply to me and there's no obvious way to talk to someone on there

Message 4 of 6

Sasm92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks that's a good find, though the times seem to conflict with other information which is weird

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Maybe best to call the venue to check @Sasm92 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6