Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merlin family ticket

neeciB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much o2 for all the lovely offers, deals and freebies.
But so I'm disappointed with the Merlin family pass offer. On Friday it was sold from the start. And the week prior to that, I actually managed to saved a set. And when I clicked use now a couple hours later the link took me to the 50% off deal. Even more disappointing, my boys watched me throughout the entire process so I didn't just have my disappointment to deal with.

I guess it's fingers crossed for Friday right.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @neeciB

You are not the only one to be disappointed re the Merlin offer. Some have got as far as receiving a code which they are unable to use, which is infuriating.

Best of luck this Friday. Let us know how you get on and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

neeciB
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya @Cleoriff thank you. Sorry to say, this week was equally disappointing. The app had crashed and logged me out. Then it's asking for a code that hasn't been sent. Lol. I can only laugh. 🤣 This is after i got there it said low on stock, clicked 'use now' only to get the "this offer is unavailable" message pop up 🤔
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Oh I'm so sorry @neeciB

What a disappointment... slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Dpes
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went straight into priority as soon as it hit 1200  but it just said out of stock. It is just bull******. If you cant give it then why do you put it in offer.  They are just offering 50% discount now. Either its the problem with the priority or it is not a valid offer. It was working fine as it was time for the tickets it just said out of stock suddenly. They just want us to pay half and visit thorpe park. O2 is really playingwith the customers.

Message 5 of 5