O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chemical Brothers: Priority Ticket Con

So, I really wanted tickets for the Chemical Brothers at Alexandra Palace in October and waited patiently for that 48 hour pre-sale starting today at 9am. The clocked struck 9am EXACTLY and I hit the 'buy' button but was told instantly that all ticke...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 rewards on Priority App

I am sure I used to able to see what amount of rewards I had via atab at the bottom of the Priorirty App or if not there then the my o2 app. I am using an iphone 6. It seems to have disappeared?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority

Is o2 priority a fix or do people actually win? Ive been an o2 customer for years and not won a nut or even seen a list of winners.

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority not compatible with my Samsung S3 mini

I've just switched to an O2 PAYG Classic SIM. The O2 website says "you can use Priority on any handset - all you need is a data connection". So why does it say that the app is not compatible with my device? It has already installed "My O2" without an...

RedRobin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Tickets

Hi Everyone! I'm planning to get some o2 priority tickets and I was wondering how the release works. I have logged into priority with my number and was wondering when it comes to buying the tickets or going through waiting room will I need to log in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 priority - Gourmet Society

Hi So I see the 6 month Gourmet Society offer on the O2 priority app. I have clicked Use Code which has now been sent to me via text, however where do I put this code to avail of this 6 month offer? There is no direct link and I can't see anywhere on...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nero Coffee Deal Time Change!

Why has the offer changed from being valid from after 2pm only! My lunch break is 1-2. it wasnt like this before Christmas!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority App

I want to download 02 priority onto my Android phone. I'm being told that my phone is incompatible with the current version. Is there an older version? Don't want to miss out!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority App bug with current reward

HiO2 is currently offering a £5 voucher for some customers on the Priority App as a Christmas/loyalty bonus - valid until Thursday.This is obviously very nice of them and I don't mean to seem ungrateful in any way, but I'm having some problems with t...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos