cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Winners: Five days of festive winning!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Instant Winners is back, and this time we’re bringing you 5 days of festive prizes! 🎁

Instant Winners banner

From midday 25 November to midday 30 November, you will each get 5 chances to win from over 21,000 festive prizes – our biggest Instant Winners to date!

Up for grabs we'll have some luxury shopping & entertainment experiences -think a VIP experience at The O2, Selfridges shopping spree or going up to the top of The Shard-, some treats for you, your family and friends -such as £100 to spend with Virgin Experience Day, Theatre Tickets, Up at The O2 experiences or champagne- and surprises to keep everyone entertained -toucanBoxes, Caffe NERO vouchers, Movies and games!

Read more terms and conditions below ⬇️ 

More info

These terms incorporate and should be read in conjunction with the General Terms for Priority Prize Draw. 

• Eligibility: You need to be 16+, an O2 customer and registered on Priority to enter. Employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion are not eligible to win. Entry via or using malicious third party software (as determined by O2), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Promotion. O2 reserves the right to disqualify entrants who use such methods, and any prizes won will be forfeited by those entrants.

• How it works: The Promotion Period will run for five days only, from the 25 November 2019. During the Promotion Period there are five (5) Entry Periods which occur, for 24 hours only, during the Promotion Period from 12:00 (midday) on the 25 November 2019 until 11:59 on the 30 November 2019

• The Entry Period(s) gives you the opportunity to secure a Unique Entry Code that can only be used for that specific Entry Period. 

• To reveal a Unique Entry Code, tap ‘Use now’ in the Priority App. When you are ready to enter, push the ‘Go to Site’ button on the Priority app and then paste or type the Unique Entry Code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and click ‘Submit’. To win, you need to correctly enter during a mystery, predetermined “winning moment” or, in the event that no one enters during a winning moment, as close as possible to that winning moment. In the event that two entries are submitted in the same millisecond, prizes will be allocated on to the first entry received by us on a “first past the post” basis. No other method of entry is valid. 

• There is an aggregate total of 21,039 winning moments and 21,039 corresponding prizes across the Entry Period. If a winner does not accept a prize or winner eligibility cannot be verified, O2 may, at its discretion, re-use said prize in other promotions and offers. 

• Prizes: All Prizes are offered as described in clause 13 of these terms. Prize descriptions have been provided by the respective prize supplier and O2 is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.

• Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. 

• Limited time to accept your prize: Winners will be notified instantly throughout the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to provide details to verify their eligibility. If required, details must be provided promptly (within five calendar days of the winner’s first winner notification) in accordance with acceptance instructions given to winners by O2 or the prize suppliers (this will usually be an email or phone call). 

• If you receive a winner notification but you don’t follow the verification instructions in that notification required to claim your prize within five calendar days of the notification you will forfeit the prize. We won’t be held responsible and the prize will be deemed unclaimed. 

• Data processing: Your information will be collected, stored and processed by O2 and our suppliers for the purposes of administrating and assessing this Promotion. If you win a prize supplied by a third party, O2 will provide your information to that third party for the purpose of enabling you to redeem or receive the prize. If you have won we may communicate your name and county to showcase that a particular prize has been won, and if you provide us with your Twitter and/or Instagram handle when entering we may give you a shout out on the relevant social media platform. For any other queries concerning the security of your data and how it is being used please click here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/privacy-policy

This prize draw is promoted and administered by Telefónica UK Limited (“O2”).

You can read the fhe full T&Cs here.

nero.png craftbox.png

googleplay.png shampaigne.png

experiences.png goldilocks.png

Don't forget to enter every day, and let us know below if you get lucky! slight_smile

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I am not on Santa's nice list today sob

Screenshot_20191125-144854.jpg

Message 2 of 27

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Me either... 😢

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Guess what wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 27

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Guess what wink

You neither? 🤣

Message 5 of 27

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Correct tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Nor me....tut tut...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 27

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'd be more shocked if I did!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 27

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, don't give up! It's soon midday and the window opens again! Happy Dance Let us know if you have any luck in today's draw? I wish I could participate myself too. smile

On the recently re-designed winners page you can find how many prizes are still left to win, and a list of recent winners. slight_smile

• Sophie from London has just won a Christmas themed kid's activity box
  • Connor from Leicestershire has just won 2 hot chocolates from Caffè Nero
  • Kerry from Norfolk has just won a 'Randomise' card game!
  • Gillian from Moray has just won 2 hot chocolates from Caffè Nero
  • Josephine from Surrey has just won a Christmas themed kid's activity box
  • Rob from Greater Manchester has just won a £10 Google Play gift code
Message 10 of 27