Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 13 April Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hello everyone!

There are some fantastic prize draws over on Priority this week so don't forget to go enter 🤞

For a sneak peek at offers coming up from next week, 17 April check the link at the end of this post 👇

Win a city escape to 1 of 10 dream destinations

6422b5eef9315547241cc7c3-1125x750.jpeg

Thinking of ticking one of those iconic European cities of your list this year? Here’s an easy way to manage it, with the chance to win a city break for two people, worth £1500, with lastminute.com.

Enjoy two nights in a four-star hotel in an array of must-visit-before-you-die destinations including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin, Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Nice, and Berlin, plus return flights and transfers.

So, whether it’s museums in Milan, bratwurst in Berlin, or drinks in Dublin, we’ve got you covered.

Ends Tue 2 May | Enter Now

Win a pair of VIP tickets to see Elton John live at The O2

642ed2fda445fa16ac3ead9b-1125x750.jpeg

At a glance

• Register for the chance to win a pair of VIP suite tickets to see Elton John live
  • The show is at The O2 in London on Tuesday 30 May 2023
  • Includes personalised shopping experience at Bicester Village to choose Elton John Eyewear, RRP £200

About the offer

The ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ tour marks this superstar’s last-ever tour and the end of half a century on the road for one of pop culture’s most enduring performers, who was recently named as the most successful male solo artist in Billboard Hot 100 chart history, having logged 67 entries, including nine No. 1s and 27 Top 10s. Elton’s new stage production will take his fans on a musical and highly visual journey spanning a 50-year career of hits like no one has ever seen before.

Speaking of the UK dates Elton John says 'The Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour will take us to many places that have meant a lot to me over the last fifty years, but these UK shows will be incredibly special. The UK is home, and where my heart will always be. To celebrate some of the incredible moments we’ve shared with my British fans over the years will be wonderful. These homecoming shows will be very emotional, and a lot of fun.'

By entering this Prize Draw you are in with the chance of winning one pair of VIP suite tickets to see Elton John on Tuesday 30 May 2023 at The O2, London. The prize includes entry to The O2 Blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the suite. £100 travel will be included. Winners will have to provide their own accommodation.

The lucky winner will also receive a signed tour poster, a signed vinyl and a personalised shopping experience at Bicester Village to choose a pair of Elton John Eyewear, up to the value of £200.

Ends Mon 24 Apr | Enter Now

Watch the Red Roses at Twickenham feat Sugababes performance

642e86938a0a6f3e5258d7ad-1125x750.jpeg

At a glance

• Buy tickets to the TikTok Women’s Six Nations England vs France game - Saturday 29 April 2023
  • For Priority members who buy tickets, you'll then be in with a chance to win a ticket/box upgrade
  • To top it all off, enjoy an exclusive Sugababes performance at halftime

About the offer

Reigning TikTok Women’s Six Nations champions, the Red Roses host France at Twickenham (Saturday 29 April 2023, kick-off is at 1pm) as part of Super Saturday.

It’s the first standalone England Rugby women's fixture at the stadium, and to celebrate we’re offering you the chance to be there.

Simply purchase your tickets for the game between 6 - 21 April 2023, subject to availability. Tickets start from £20 for adults and just £5 for juniors. Tickets purchased through this Reward will be capped at four per person, per transaction.

For Priority members who buy tickets, you'll automatically qualify and be entered into a Prize Draw facilitated by the RFU, to win a ticket upgrade and box experience which will include lunch and drinks, and the chance to bring up to three of your guests.

Boxes are kitted out with plasma screens, comfy seats, and of course, impressive views of the pitch, capturing the unique atmosphere of the stadium, both during the game, and during the eagerly anticipated Sugababes halftime show.

You’ve got to be in it to win it – buy your tickets today for a chance to win.

Ends Fri 21 Apr | Enter Now

To check out what's coming down the pipeline on Priority, click on the image below grin 

Breanna_0-1681376872051.png

That sweet treat looks mighty good!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Patricia1066
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 84 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

There's also an offer Days out with children. £5 for 6 months membership. You don't see any offers until you sign up. 
I signed up today, and this is what I found.

All offers are based on tourist attractions style deals rather than tickets direct from the cinema or theme park.

So for instance, Warner Bros Harry potter costs £105 with the special offer, whether you take the bus or not; direct from the Warner Bros site you can choose from many special theme days all for £51 per adult (excluding transfer)

I am trying to cancel and the bot has stalled for past 10 minutes. 

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 124146 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

That sounds like a real scam @Patricia1066 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Patricia1066
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 84 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hope my experience helps others. Even if it is just £5 it is a waste of time. 

The quality of the offers has been very good, so I gave them a chance

Message 4 of 6

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Sounds like it didn't meet your expectations @Patricia1066. Was it just not the kind of offers you were hoping for?

Message 5 of 6

Patricia1066
  • 84 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I’m really enjoying the offer from Apple Music, TV+ and the Toby carvery. The only one that I don’t think fits well with Priority is Day Out. 

With the subscription you get a link to various packages, which are expensive and a little cheaper when you access them directly, and much cheaper when you go directly to the theme park. 

I was hoping that Day Out would give discounts, but instead they get the commission for driving business to these rather expensive package deals. 

Day Out have refunded £5 so that is good.

On the terms they suggested contact by email and that was successful. The contact bot just sends you back to Manage Your Account which cannot cancel. 

membership@dayoutwiththekids.co.uk

Message 6 of 6