Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Disney+ with upgrade

Christie-Lee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was meant to get Disney + free for 6month with my upgrade but when I go to my extras the only option is to add it to my plan and get £2 off?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Christie-Lee

How long ago did you upgrade? As the offer is only valid upto 28days from upgrade / start of contract
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Christie-Lee 

If you’re joining O2 or upgrading, you can choose Disney+ as your included Extra when completing your order online, in store or over the phone. If you’re already an O2 customer and you’re not ready to upgrade yet, you can add Disney+ as a paid Extra to your monthly bill – just go to My O2 or call us from your O2 mobile to get it added. You can get our Disney+ offer in My O2 by going to the ‘Offers’ or ‘Extras’ section

AND

Find your extras in your MyO2 and click on the Disney extra to select it.

You then need to wait for an email to say it's been set up for you, then go back to your MyO2 to redeem the offer. It will take you to the Disney site to complete your sign in. 

Your voucher code should be filled in automatically

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extras#choose

https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus 

So, if you fulfil the criteria (in bold) and still can't manage to add it, you need to call O2 on any of the numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

0800 587 4005 is the best number to call.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Christie-Lee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I up graded, and I did choose it as my included extra but it’s not available anywhere?
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well then call O2 @Christie-Lee on the numbers I gave. The promotion is still running. O2 will have to apply it for you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5