Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ 6 months free offer

AMK99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received an email with an offer to get Disney+ free for 6 months. I followed the link on the email, got given a code which I used. It sent an email saying to activate it, which it said could be done via the link in the email or in My O2. I used the link in the email, which went through to disneyplus.com, and created a Disney+ account.

It's working fine and I'm watching stuff on Disney+ but within My O2 (web and mobile app) under Your Extras it says "Start using your Disney+ subscription. You have got 27 days left to redeem it" (but I already redeemed it?)

Do I need to just wait a bit longer for it to update, or do I need to redeem it (again) in My O2?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AMK99 

It's working fine.

Your MyO2 won't update until the next billing cycle so will keep saying you need to redeem until then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AMK99 

It's working fine.

Your MyO2 won't update until the next billing cycle so will keep saying you need to redeem until then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

AMK99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's great, thanks for confirming!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4