cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue room Priority @ O2 - anyone else struggle to get in?

Skippers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So Downloaded the Priority O2 app as my friend had told me about the Blueroom bar.

After queuing in the ‘priority ticket’ queue at the O2, I was told couldn’t enter there as I had standing tickets. Once I finally got in (that process took about 35 minutes) I then went to go into the Blue Bar in the arena, only to be told I needed a wrist band and I should have got this at the entrance. So then went back to ticket scanning area and they said I had to go to Customer services on the first floor, who then told me I had to go find ‘O2 angles’ who were in a completely different area. Finally found them who gave me a blue wrist band which I then found out you need ‘white’ to get in the bar downstairs in the standing area 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ All this trying to get through 100s of people with my coat and all my layers as the clock room at the standing enterance was already full by the time we finally got in.

thought the whole thing was an absolute joke and staff, who although friendly enough didn’t seem to have a clue what was going on. 

Can anyone share where I went wrong? I’m going again next week and would really like to avoid the 20 minute queue time to just to get a drink.

Thank you 🙏 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @jonsie!

@Skippers I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at The O2. I'll reach out to the Priority team to find out if there were any issues or if anything can be done to make the experience a bit smoother for you next time. I'll drop you a quick message so I can grab some details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Skippers I've received a reply to my escalation about your issue.

The team have passed on your feedback about your experience to the venue and have said that next time when you arrive if you speak to our O2 Angels in the foyer of The O2, ask to be directed to our O2 Blueroom. Even if you have a standing ticket, you can enter through here direct from the front of The O2.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4