Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 priority flowers

Patonthenet
Level 3: Thinker
  • 83 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Very disappointing, first time I used the 02 priority and with a promise of 25% discount I thought I'd buy some valentine flowers.

Got the code, went to the site and registered, picked a qualifying product.

Came to use the discount code it never worked. Went back to 02 site to check terms and conditions once more, I didn't make a mistake.

Very disappointed
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Patonthenet You can lodge a complaint here: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain The Resolver link within that link has given many people good results. https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Patonthenet, and sorry to hear you had difficulties using your Priority code earlier!

If you're referring to this offer, I found the below information on the page:

If you have any issues redeeming this offer please speak to Bloom & Wild customer service direct at - hello@bloomandwild.com or call 020 7352 888 7312.

I was wondering if you tried that route by any chance? If you tell us more about the error you were encountering as well, I'd gladly pass on your feedback on my end. slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Also try a different browser such as Edge or IE. If still a problem then call them with the code. 

Message 4 of 5

Patonthenet
Level 3: Thinker
  • 83 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
They got one chance, no error just said code was not valid.

If this is what happens with 02 priority then I'll remove it.

I have since bought the flowers somewhere else, after all cant wait.

Did nir see anything about contacting anyone if there is a problem, but there again I didn't spend hours searching.

Firefox is my browser on android Samsung Galaxy S9 + if that's not good enough then stuff

Thanks for your comments, time has come and gone
Message 5 of 5