Did you mean: 

IMEI Blacklisted - iPhone15 Pro

Drakan21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me, i've been in a loop with the O2 customer service for 5 days trying to get my phone un-blacklisted, essentially my account was hacked and a new contract was made, the device was sent to my address for which I called and initially started the fraud claim, I realised it was going to be a long drawn out process so I said I would just keep the phone and contract.

On the 15th I was told wait 24 hours and it would be resolved, on the 17th I was sent a new sim which does not work in the new phone and on the 19th I was told wait 24 hours. I am not sure what is happening or what I need to do to progress this as we are not allowed to speak with the team responsible for unblocking the phone.

Appreciate any assistance!

Thanks

Liam

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27726 Solutions

Then only Customer Service can help you @Drakan21 

I'm afraid you need to keep trying them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27726 Solutions

@Drakan21 

The fraud team aren't allowed to discuss anything with you and all you can do is wait for them to complete their investigation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Drakan21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In this case the Fraud case was closed as I kept the phone in the end, was referred to the support desk to get the phone un-blacklisted is the situation I am currently in.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27726 Solutions

Then only Customer Service can help you @Drakan21 

I'm afraid you need to keep trying them.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5853 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Drakan21 

it is a week since your original post and you had been trying for five days at that point to resolve this issue. 

Have there been any developments ? 

Message 5 of 5