Did you mean: 

O2 Chat-mat

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Our network is the lifeblood of O2 and we’re really proud of the way it continues to support our customers whenever and wherever they need it.

To help tell the story of our network to you and beyond, we’ve created our network chat mat: a round-up of our key network shout-outs. smile

Chat-Mat.png

What more do you think our customers need to know about the O2 network?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Common question to many topics is "When?"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Michelle90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Upgrade offers
Message 3 of 4

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Something suspesal to chelerbrat there brithday like free texts or mins or data or if we are back normal by there birthday they could get a free tickit to gig they want to go to at the o2 the o2 acamerly or free tickit to the englang ruble or to there favort football team or one last thing some money off there contract bill or some free credit on there pay as you go phone.

LGreenwood
Message 4 of 4