My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Missed calls

I find that quite often I cannot answer my phone quickly, and it shows up as a missed call or else the caller leaves a voicemail message. Is there any way or extending the time before this happens to a call?

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch ID

I have a iPad and iphone8. However, I cannot get the touch ID to work very well on either. It works for a couple of times then reverts back to the PIN. I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both the iPhone and iPad several times, but each time, a...

Furzul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails from O2

I have just joined O2 (transfer from TalkTalk), and put in the SIM an hour or so ago. Most tings seem to be going well. However, O2 asks me to verify my email address (which happens to be a university address ending in ac.uk) and says it has sent me ...

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam text message

Yesterday I had a text message asking if I’d made a £3,950 purchase and a number to ring if not - I rang the number and was put on hold and waited for ages before giving up - when I rang my bank this morning they said the fraudster would have put me ...

Daphne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg app

i download the my o2 app as i be told my o2 apps got fresh new look but i have same look.it is for pay monthy or payg customers loss out again grrr

Myo2 9.0.0 iOS 11.4

Today the latest update for the myo2 app in iOS 11 has seen a massive facelift. A new fresh UI replaces the old stagnant myo2 & you can now check everything from the home screen of the app & then go into more detail in the different sub sections. Wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Globway BV

Why you charge 4.50 on my bill? I never use Globway BV. I don’t play games at all!

David by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nice look

I like how the my o2 looks now

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI Number

I need to make an insurance claim and need proof of my IMEI number - all of my documentation is electronic. There are several responses to this question stating that the IMEI number is available on MyO2 but I cannot find it... can someone actually ro...

Morphaniel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Globway BV

2 x bills for £4.50 have appeared on my I pad account fro Globway BV. I do not paly games and have not subscribed to anything and do not even know my I pad number let alone share it. I know not to acccept you have won an I phone pop ups so at a compl...

BHM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos