My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIM CARD

During this covid lockdown, how can O2 send me a new sim card for a different model of phone? Can't do it via the web for some reason, nor the phone. Any ideas please?

SDB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading online

I've tried for 3 days to upgrade my device and plan. I choose my phone and plan but when I click go to checkout it just says site isn't available. what do I do?

CSB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing order

I ordered and paid for an iPad on 9/4 and although I’ve received confirmation of my order I haven’t received my item or any other correspondence. How do I get an update on this? It’s not showing under “My Orders”

My iPhone has 'No Service'

I have an iPhone 7 and my wife had a Samsung. We are both on O2. My wife has upgraded to an iPhone SE and received her new phone yesterday. She had 'No Service' so I went onto the help page. I managed to get her service going on the text help but my ...

Over 18 identification

Hi,I don't have a credit card and due to lockdown, I cannot enter a store to show my identification documents to prove I'm over 18 to remove the lock placed.Is there another way to do this?Thanks

LJG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 app - name labels

Hi - recently updated the MyO2 app on iPhone and was wondering if there was anywhere to change the various phone numbers on my account to names?I have my kids phones on my o2 account as I set them up and pay the bills. This means I have multiple phon...

MsMog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I want to change my billing date as I'm late paykng my payments when the bill is due I don't get paid till 2 weeks after the bill comes out thanks

Sadie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i cancel my 30 day rolling contract?

So I've got a new phone/number and was wondering how to cancel my old one since it's gone onto a 30 day rolling contract

Brad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bill

So I've gone to pay my bill today but its telling me it's already been paid and the amount has gone down but I know for a fact I havent paid anything and nothing has come out of my account. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know why? I...

Bekah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos