My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I have problem with my other number data

Hi it's Renate Spalvina can u please contact me on my phone number xxxxxxxxxxxI have problem with my other number data [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Renate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app no working

The My o2 app don’t seem to be working on my iPhone the day.I would not load up. So I logged out and now it will not let me log back in to the app.All seems fine on the my o2 website but not the app.Any help or ideas would be great, thanks.Darren

Resolved! Bill

I have a bill for over £200 I hardly use my phone and now you have messaged me saying I have applied for a spend cap can you help me here as I have no idea why my bill is so high and I haven't applied for a spend cap

Query by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime bill

I paid both my bills on Friday and my phone still hasn’t came back on why is this and can you help

Helen2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I bring old number to o2

Hi just leaving giffgaff and would like to carry my number across to my new o2 contract, how do I do this please.Thanks

Reveresco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge

Why am I being charged £17 a month ?

Obhrai1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to chat online

Rhe website is down - it appears to be not available.  Any ideas?

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 my device shows old phone

When I use o2 app on my phone and go to "my device" it is still showing an older Samsung device although I changed phones a few months agoAny suggestions?

Phone bill

Hiya I was just wondering if there is any way if I could find out if my bill is up to date and I would like to know the next date that money will be deducted from my account

Ajay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my details

I want to change my details but you send me the code number 399 which I have not had for over 6 years

Mateusz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos