My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't sign in on tablet

I bought a Samsung tablet today and I am able to sign into 02 on it. I tried password said it was wrong it's also sent 2 different Mme codes to phone to change password. Says they are wrong code

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access

I haven’t used My O2 for ages. I have a login email but I can’t remember my password nor the answer to the security question. Is there anything I can do about this?

HannahE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to reset a password for a sim that is in a server not a phone

I am trying ot set up my O2 account to print out my bills for VAT records. The password reset requires you to verify your details and a code is then sent to the mobile number and must be entered. This is not possible to do as the sim card is in a ser...

JN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

chat

The chat with operators is not available now? The only way to comminucate with O2 member is to call them? What about send an email to them?? Thanks

Giulia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus extra

Hi! I'm trying to add Disney+ to my pay monthly account as per this page - https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plusHowever when i go into MyO2 to add it in, i can't find the option anywhere & can't call o2 as they are only taking urgent calls due to h...

joshtom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi I'm asking for a hold on bill till the end of next month I've been cut of work and not sure.to wjats happily g a out me getti g paid thanks

Emma6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I remove Bolt ons and spend Cap from my device

Please I just realised I am been charged extra for bolt ons. I did it because I saw it was a one off bill. But now I am been charged for it. Also I want to remove the spending cap in my device because I will end up not using the £15 on it

Ugonma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Extra

I choose Amazon Prime 6 months extra when i got my new phone but it will not let ne use it as i had a 3 month Amazon Prime when I got a tablet last month. How can i change this now as no option on my O2 and they are only taking critical calls on 202

Where is my Order?

I ordered a MiFi device last night and was told that this will be delivered today. The order states 'completed' and provides a 'POSTxxxxx' tracking code, however royal mail does not recognise this code. Whats going on? Also can't open any live chat s...

Braddingo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos