My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

dammaged phone

hi iv not had my phone long and my child pulled at my poket and the phone fell out and landed on the stear gate and its damiged the screen, how can i get this replaced?

kylie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it a scam or not?

Hi just received a text saying O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: From the number: 07385124737 is this a scam?

Alisonlav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

How can I cancel paying extras monthly. I want to cancel the insurance but cannot do itby muself?

Extraa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2

Hey all, I hope you are doing well. I am trying to leave O2 UK as soon as my contract comes to its planned end, as I am moving abroad, and cannot find a proper way to do it. I sent a letter requesting a confirmation - NO response.I sent an email to c...

PF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have more than one contract. How can I view my bills for multiple contracts? I can only view one of them on my O2 currently

Resolved! Payment

I recently had a txt to say you were unable to process my latest bill . I pay monthly by direct debit. Can you please explain what the problem is. Also looking into my account it says it's paid . I dont understand

Resolved! My O2 App Doesn’t Display Usage

The my O2 app displays something went wrong can't display usage and also when I log on here I am unable to access my account as it says something went wrong. Additionally, I am unable to use the priority app as it says my number is not eligible to en...

Emod99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Receipts?

Hi all, I recently bought a hub thing so i could work from my new home till the internet was set up. I can find an invoice for that for my expenses, but not for the two bolt ons i bought. Can anyone advise? When i click on the tarriff/usage it remain...

_ames_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

proof of purchase

proof of purchase

Ben85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer

I have just ordered a pay monthly iPad today. As I have went on to my o2 I can’t see the order and i can’t find what day direct debits will come out. How can I find out this information?

1Kal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos