My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I can't accept calls on my Samsung watch 3

I am able to reject WhatsApp calls using the basel bit some how cannot accept them.I see the call coming in with the green and red zones the watch informs me to base up to reject but I can't answer even if I press the watch screen or basel the other ...

Rizzy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working.

My phone was dropped in a puddle earlier and now its not working properly and camera all fuzzy

Resolved! Disney+ says my subscrition has ended

I redeemed the code for Disney+ through the o2 Extra email and it worked for 1 month. I should have a 6 month subscription with my o2 Extra. I went to log in to disney+ this moring but came to a message saying my subscription has ended. loged into My...

Robs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hi

Milen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Extras

Hi is anyone else having trouble activating the extras?It just says "404: this page could not be found"

Lean62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Can I call anyone to cancel my sim deal??? Why is this so harder than it use to be. I am changing contracts and have took my PAC. Will this automatically cancel?

Gemma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage in 02 App

Why has the data usage information disappeared from the 02 App?How in wotsits name are you supposed to know what you're using when the app just shows talk/messages and doesn't mention data at all?Before the usual questions telling me it's my fault fo...

Kate131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling phone contract

I was wondering how to cancel a phone contract. I suffer from anxiety and would rather not phone up as it causes a lot of stress. Is there any way I can cancel a contract without having to call?

Stacey02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

Can anybody tell me what network does O2 use?

Alge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello I’ve text because I need my phone opened and as my card was over Drawn it took money out And my bill is 51 pound and I have 42 pound is there anyway I can pay that and my bill be opened so I can use data and calls for a few days

Fredie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos