My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account email address

My 02 is set to my work email and I’m leaving. How do I change this to my personal one?!? Please help.. tomorrow is my last day TIA

Hg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam

Hi, I received a text from mobile number 07880838372 stating that o2 was unable to process latest payment and to update info using a supplied link. I clicked the link and asked for email address, phone number, address, mother's maiden name, bank deta...

MMS files from o2

I am getting MMS files from o2 but don't want to open them until I know what they are. Anyone know?

MMSQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfer number

Hi, Is it possible for a mobile number to be transfered from myself to my daughter. She is now of an age to pay for her own phone bills and would like to stay with O2 but would also like to keep the same number she has been using for years which I ha...

rachel14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low signal data

Where u live there is very bad signal and I am very worried that he will affect my health. Please can you get back to me with some help. Get some technical people to come round and fix/ scan for solutions to this problem.I have very bad signal and da...

New replacement sim says no service

Just got a replacement sim for my phone because I lost my previous one, it’s has been 24 hours and still says no service can anyone help?

Resolved! Can’t log in to My O2

Hi! I recently signed up to a pay monthly contract for an iPad, the confirmation email tells me to sign into my o2 to look for tracking details however when I try it says my o2 isn’t available to me. I purchased the iPad about a week ago so I’m a bit...

GG4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mails from O2 take A LOT of time to reach my e-mail address

Hi,Any e-mail sent by O2 to my e-mail address takes literally almost a day to reach my e-mail address. Who should I complain about this? I had a chat with Customer Services but the only thing they could say is that the system sends the e-mails automa...

litos81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricting child's device time

Hi can someone help me please, I am trying to figure out how to restrict my sons phone time and cant find an option to beable to do this. Thanks in advance

joanne87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change numer phone

Hi. A few days ago I tried to change my numer phone. I am new at o2 and I want keep my old number phone. My old network is Giffgaff. I took code PAC and use on o2 website. I did it on Sunnday and it is not ready still! I dont know why becuase I did e...