My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can’t log in to My O2

Hi! I recently signed up to a pay monthly contract for an iPad, the confirmation email tells me to sign into my o2 to look for tracking details however when I try it says my o2 isn’t available to me. I purchased the iPad about a week ago so I’m a bit...

GG4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mails from O2 take A LOT of time to reach my e-mail address

Hi,Any e-mail sent by O2 to my e-mail address takes literally almost a day to reach my e-mail address. Who should I complain about this? I had a chat with Customer Services but the only thing they could say is that the system sends the e-mails automa...

litos81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restricting child's device time

Hi can someone help me please, I am trying to figure out how to restrict my sons phone time and cant find an option to beable to do this. Thanks in advance

joanne87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change numer phone

Hi. A few days ago I tried to change my numer phone. I am new at o2 and I want keep my old number phone. My old network is Giffgaff. I took code PAC and use on o2 website. I did it on Sunnday and it is not ready still! I dont know why becuase I did e...

Spend cap

How do I add a spend cap

Steph26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for free speaker

Hi, I bought a new Samsung phone and a free speaker came with. I am still waiting for the speaker and its been 4 weeks now. Could you find out fir me when its going to arrive.Deborah

deborah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hi, I have changed to monthly payments sim only plan a few months back. It’s supposed to be £20 but I’m still paying for my phone insurance cover which I do not need. Can I please cancel?

Kami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep my mobile number

I have a pac code from my previous network but I do not know how to change my new phone to my old mobile number, help.....

Kacey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos