My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't receive SMS messages

Hi. I cannot receive SMS messages. I can send them ok. I have tried my sim on various phones and the problem persists with all of them. Can you please assist with correcting this. Much appreciated.

lejuames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing mobile data

I want to share some of my data with a friend who also has an O2 account. How can I do this?

Elle4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Control mobile data

Is there a way that I can control when mobile data is available? I do not want my daughter using her mobile data after certain times in the evening and I would like to control when access to mobile data is available. Thanks in advance

cinehayes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to upgrade 2nd device

I have two devices linked to my account. My own phone and my son's phone. My son's phone is due for a free upgrade. But when I click the 'upgrade now' link in my O2 (or on the website when I'm signed in) the next page displays my own phone number, no...

Beardy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access MyO2 on laptop or sign in to app

Hi, I am currently having trouble logging into my MyO2, I cant login to view my account on my laptop, tried different browsers, tried firewall and antivirus settings, tried restarting my router. I also cant login to the MyO2 app on my iphone. I can h...

StooC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving SMS texts

Hi,I have a Samsung S8 that is operated through Giff Gaff. Had the phone since September 20 and I was previously with Tesco mobile on an older Samsung phone. My Wife and I have a joint Greek bank account but I am unable to receive SMS texts from the ...

Resolved! Extras

How do I cancel an extra ( Disney plus )

Help53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forgotten password

My son has forgotten his password and security answer for his my O2 app, how does he reset them? Many thanks

Cor19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Please may I have a refund on two premium numbers

Lizzie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund request

Please can you help. I have had to use my mobile on premium numbers as landline not working and waiting on engineer. Can I get a refund for charges made on these numbers

Lizzie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos