My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! possible fraud

my message app has just informed me that I have just got a premium number on my phone.The phone hasnt been used during this time I havnt opened the message advice please

blee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with my O2 app

Every time I attempt to log into the My O2, it continually says “Oops. My O2 isn’t available to you yet. If you’re new to O2, it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready.” I registered on the app in December, and have tried contacting O2 ...

Kylan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining O2

Hi,I have joined O2 and brought my number over from my previous network. My old number should have transferred to my O2 SIM now and it seems to have done this, however, the number on my My O2 account is still showing as the number registered to the S...

Brittany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra

I'm trying to add disney+ as my extra, O2 keep reminding me I have to choose an extra but when I go add it it won't let me click the 'continue' button to go through to confirmation page?

kym878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + free for 12 months

I recently bought a new 12 month sim only contract and free Disney+ For 12 months was an optional extra which I obviously used. I already had a disney+ account so added the extra and it worked great, it’s been 3 months and now as the Disney+ subscrip...

Ashleigh3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registering a new account

Hi, I have recently switched from EE and bought two new iPhones on 24m contracts with you. I cannot for the life of me work out how I can register my account. The new sim cards I was sent are not activated, and I cannot call you on the phone, as the ...

HFaull by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to port my old number to O2

I am having no luck getting hold of anybody at 202 to port my number over to O2... I have the PAC number from previous carrier. How do I do this? Thanks

JWhile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Data not showing in MyO2

Hi I am new to O2 and have just had my number ported yesterday. Since then I’ve been having a few problems with the MyO2 website. First I couldn’t log on from my hone WiFi, which I called customer service about, and I still cannot see my data allowan...

MooryT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus subscription

I’ve had the 6 months free Disney plus and now carried it on for the £5.99 a month as an extra add on as get £2 off bill. But checking bill I only seem to have had £1 off and Disney plus charged at £4.99? Can’t seem to see why or get hold of anyone t...

Hannahp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Airtime Plan

How to cancel my Airtime Plan

Joeys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos