My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Notification of high bill

I have just received a notification of my next bill which is very high! Can you explain why it is so high?

BWR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i can’t get into my o2 account app

i can’t access my o2 app it says i don’t have any devices registered to it meaning i can’t access any of my bills or anything so i’m not sure what to do as i literally can’t access my account

jd14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked phone

Hi there my mobile has been blocked and I cannot access my bills in order to make payment I cannot receive texts of confirmation or calls

Sinead123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't update my address on My O2

Long story but I will try to be brief.Used to have two phones, one private and one work phone. The private phone used to be my personal phone. When I finished work, most of my contacts knew my work phone, so I asked my firm for this number to be tran...

Invicta21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi I’m aware my phones been switched off but how can I pay bill if I’m unable to received texts etc to get into my o2 app

C9211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

How can I change the last name on my account? thanks 

Marina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prime video

I went on My 02 and to turn the auto renewal off prime video and I’ve still been charged for it for the past 2 months!

Janey1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

Hi, I've just joined O2, transferring my Virgin mobile number to my new sim. However, I'm unable to set up Airtime Rewards as my number has not been been accepted ("not an O2 mobile number"). This does not appear to be stipulated in the T&Cs, is ther...

Resolved! Sim not working

My Pay as you go sim has stopped working. how can I contact O2 by phone to sort it out?

Adrian_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My Bill was 60 pound and now its 65 pound why ? 

Hhhggggg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos