My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Forget password

I forget login password & the answer.  How can I reset? Thanks!

Yee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted IPhone

I was contacted on Wednesday afternoon by o2 and offered a 40% discount on my current plan . I accepted today I received a brand new iPhone 13 in post which I did not request nor want. I have an iPhone 13 already.is this a scam ? I can see that I now...

Aon1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded my phone today - I need to activate my sim but it’s giving me the option to check it’s me busy sending a code to a number I don’t know - help please!

Jh8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Asking for payment details?

Got the 3 months free Disney+ but while I can log in fine and stream on my Roku, on my iPhone (app) when I log in it says "you're only one step away from streaming" and to "complete subscription" by giving payment details. Same when I try to log in o...

Resolved! credit caRD NOT ACCEPTED

entering the security code resets page. This with either card. There is a fault

Matw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fell for the scam

Hi all,Unfortunately, I fell for it, I gave the scammer the security code to access my account.Checked my account, but nothing seems different, I don't store my card details on it, so I am wondering, could they have ordered stuff and would I be able ...

Resolved! My order

Hi, I Orderd a laptop, it said it was due to be delivered to hounslow O2, I went there today to collect and they said it hasn’t arrived. Where is my order please?

Resolved! O2 insurance claim

How do I make a claim for a broken phone on my O2 accidental damage insurance?

Change address without access to O2 number

The only way to change my address in My O2 seems to be to have a one-time code sent to my O2 number. The trouble is, I don't use my O2 number and have no current intention of doing so. I only got it so I could get a cheaper Virgin Media broadband dea...

Scott101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos