My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Orders

Hi I tried to order something on 02 but its says didn't go through just wanted to no how long till money goes back into your account

Resolved! Discount

Hi I am trying to apply for the discount but I am on mat leave so do t have email is there another way I can verify?? thank you

CD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + activation

Good Morning,I was recently offered a free 6 month trial of Disney +.I accepted the offer on Monday 20th December and received a text stating a would receive a text message within 24hr to confirm this had been applied to my account - no such text has...

NC7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I am trying to pay my final bill but can’t log into my account because my number has transferred to a different server. I have tried ringing the payment number but it doesn’t work. Help!

Resolved! Linking accounts

Hi,I have 4 separate 02 accounts for the household that I pay for. How do I link accounts, i have tried ringing the helpline and they are useless, also they cannot link my virgin Volt double data as well any idea's on that as well \i was on for 50min...

LeeT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Do I have until midnight of my due date to pay for my phone bill?

Lemmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hello there!I don t know what happening with my sim card, i m in holiday in Romania and my sim doesn, t work. Can you check for me please.I know i don t have my bill paid because i have some problems with my bank card and i"m not in UK to solve itBut...

Valentin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I had Disney plus and then got the offer to get 3 months free as Xmas thank you. so went through the process as all on O2 and it won’t activate and shows error page waited 48hrs. Had a chat online and was told wait another 24-48 hrs. It first had to ...

Marcevo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I have been given 3 months free access to Disney+ for staying with o2. I was told it would be set up within 24 hrs and a text would be sent to say it was ready. I haven’t received a text but in my o2 I can see it under extras. It’s telling me I have ...

SueF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos