My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Returning an accessory

How do I arrange a replacement for an iPhone case that I have ordered and it is the wrong one?

CH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debits

what should be shown on your bank statement when o2 has taking a direct debit?

Benjydown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Europe charging

I’ve been charged for using my phone on holiday in Croatia 

Peter221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff, pay as you go

I'm supposed to top up on Sunday 3rd July. If I want to change my tariff down from £30 to £10 per month when should I make the change via 'change tariff' on the app?

FionaA by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hii was just wondering, when I’d be able to upgrade my my iPhone. It says on the o2 app where my bills are that I can upgrade but feel as if I’ve not had a new contract for ages to be able to. If you could get back to be regarding if I’m capable to d...

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi. I lost my phone with sim witch is from o2. What can i do to order new sim asap? I tried everything but it asks for my phone and number because of security code. Also can’t call out off business hours.

Krista2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost simcard

Lost simcard while abroad 

DD33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to use My O2 on Xiaomi Redmi 4

I have a Xiaomi Redmi 4 with dual SIMs (bought in South Africa). One SIM is used for SA, the other for London. I use O2 here without any problem - most of the time the SA SIM is switched OFF. I would like to use the "My O2" app, but according to Goog...

DG777_0-1656234387162.png
DG777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I have just put in an order for a new phone as an upgrade over the phone and they have selected the wrong colour how do I change this

1Ssin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos