My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cant log in

Hi, I can log in on safari on my iphone xr but the app won’t let me log in… it says it’s not accessible and to wait 48 hours, yet it’s been multiple months. I think I’m linked to a family account and this means my data has parental controls and I can...

Resolved! Mobile data activation in Europe

I can’t use my mobile data in Spain on holidays as it is keep on saying that I am not subscribed for using mobile data so it can’t be activated I don’t know how to activate it

Madhu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Useage abroad

Can I use my phone as normal in Canary Islands & Turkey 

RSA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dat

Why can’t I buy more data?

Conor11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on data

I am trying to add bolt on data but can not do it through the app. Can someone help?

Lewisjsb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation not received

I placed an order for an iphone13 yesterday with delivery supposed to be today but have not received any confirmation email. I've tried to login into myo2 but says I can't for 48 hours

JulieE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International bolt on £3 a month

Helloi am thinking about adding on the £3 international bolt on so I can call Ireland for 1p a minute . Can I just add this on and use the bolt on for a month and then cancel it ? Or am I committed to having it for the full term of my contract once I...

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult content

I can’t access certain websites