My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number swap

I've just got my new contract phone and it came with a new sim card and mobile number, I want to keep my old o2 pay as you go mobile number and have it on my new contract sim, how do I do this?

Marvelman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 App name does not match my account

Hi allI have just noticed in my O2 app, the top bar no longer shows my phone number, but instead this name, and this name does not even match up to my name for my o2 account. That profile picture just suddenly appeared without me doing anything one d...

CC7CEF1D-5787-49A5-AAC4-ABA651659905.jpeg
Dapotato by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change all details

What to change all details 

Reece9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

I ordered my iPhone 14th 2.5 weeks ago when will I receive it? 

CourtneyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my data abroad

I travel to Jamaica this week and wondered if I use my own data? 

amandatt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Device Plan still online even after cancelling it.

Hello,I've cancelled a device plan because of a delivery issue.Although it is already cancelled, the fact that the device plan is still online in the system, it is impairing me to get a novel contract for a device plan.How can you help me with that O...

jpcairo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Myo2 account no longer exists

Hello, I have a contract with O2 that I have had for nearly a year. I was given a device upgrade at 6months from being on a SIM Only plan and got the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. I've been 1 month overdue which is getting paid in full on Thursday with t...

Resolved! View old bill

Hi there I left O2 in the summer. But looking to get a digital copy of a bill from October 2021. How do I do this? As I do not have an O2 online account anymore by the looks of things. thanks

Seb1684 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change my address

Hi,I’ve moved to new address, how can I change my address?thank you in advance

Hatim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access My profile on accounts.co.uk as O2 sending confirmation code to number no longer have

When I sign in to accounts.o2.co.uk I am presented with two numbers. My current PAYG number and an old number that I last had 10 years ago. I can log in by selecting my current PAYG number and receiving the text code from O2. Unfortunately, every tim...

DarrenGuy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos