My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spend cap

Why i cant use my mobile phone when im paying in playstation store

Reign by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 app wont let me login

So basically ive got the 02 ap i log in then it says something went wrong. Ive deleted the app and reinstalled (im on ios) i can access the website but not the app. Please help me

AlanCz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing account name and dob

Need to change account name and dob to my own rather than my mothers 

Anth2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ offer when I purchased my new device and plan

Hi there,I recently purchased a new phone and device plan and was offered access to 3 months free Disney+ . The offer seems to have disappeared from my account before I was able to sign up. Can this please be reinstated? Many Thanks.

Resolved! Possible scam calls

Hello, I received a call today on my mobile phone from +44 161 524 2913 claiming to be from O2. The caller said I had been selected as one of several thousand O2 customers to receive a discount off their monthly phone bill. Is O2 running any such pro...

GD100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone account constant errors with my billing, can I use this to get out of my contract with them

Vodafone have constantly been billing me different amounts each month (only just noticed this)so for my mobile I pay "£14" and my broadband it's "£22" each month, but they have NEVER got it right since the time that I moved house, can I use this to r...

wrong charges

ive been charged for itunes. i dont have an iphone or use itunes. how can i cancel this

Bobbeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

See vat

Hi there how can I see previous bills and vat 

Ian30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos